Tree of Savior Forum

So what monster are you guys going to tame? Who do you think will be the strongest?

Do you need to lower the monster’s HP to increase the chance of taming it as in the Pokemon franchise ?

“Fail!” is spamming my chat and this 30 sec CD on the trap is already boring.

Nevermind, just got it 3 tries after writing this. The God of RNG listened to me I guess.

It seem that weakening the monster actualy help u capture it!

i dont think much about power. i decide play this event with the character i create a while ago that is not so hig level, so i just searched a monster in my character level that looked cool … i get HONEMELY , and flled my other slot with RAMBEE and HONEYBEEN
so im a BEEKEEPER

1 Like

Lovering monster to 1% seems to guarantee catch (3 atempts, 3 catches)

cutest are Bloom and Virdney ;3 and Hanaming ofc ;3

There’s this unreleased monster that holds a giant playing card of hearts or something that’s pretty neat

Haven’t gotten home from work yet, and I get home at midnight server time, just love events that reset at midnight so much fun to deal with

As a full con swordsmen murmillo it’s always a struggle when I’m forced to have to farm monsters same level as me, does anyone know if monster energy can drop from fedi missions?

If the drop mechanic is just a reskin of the monster badge event we had before, then it should - including Saalus and Uphill. I hope it’s that way. I feel you bro.

Get Orange Grummer. Boss killer

just now logging in, why grummer? is this a poison unit? bleeding?

Anyone tried Flaks (Golden Bell Shiets) ?

Grummer is a poison unit, you could use Tipio, Melatinun (or it’s similar bird like variants) etc. for the same effect.

I’m using Orange Grummer, Akhlass Steel & Blue Spion Archer.
I didn’t see any bleed on Akhlass Steel till now :<
And no idea if the spiral arrow is doing any good as well xD
Grummer seems to be the most reliable unit in my team

Orange Grummer is poison. I combined it with Yellow Caro and Blue Spion Archer. seems good to me even with low levels. And while capturing them, im farming Monster Energy and Monster Medals as well.

I got lv 100 grummer and it can solo a lv 90 boss. I will try lv 100 tomorrow after reset. :slight_smile:

how’d you get to 90 boss already? The highest it let me do is 70 next reset.

He can summon boss 10 level higher than the boss before, so if he entered in one dg that someone summoned lv.30 boss he can summon lv.40. lv.50 and lv.60 in his 3 runs. I guess he entered and someone summoned lv.60 in his first run.

My last boss was lv.117, Orange Grummer Lv.200 was able to solo.

ps: Seems that Bokor’s Zumbies isn’t working anymore, they do not attack.

looks like my oracle theory was correct, you can change into monsters which have hundreds of millions of health, funny because they even screwed up going the lazy route by giving monsters similar stats

oh and you could also just capture monsters from lv35+ ET floors which also work

too bad i dont have et unlocked

fun event thanks kim

Orange Grummer on all three??

just 1 man. it doesnt stack