Tree of Savior Forum

So what monster are you guys going to tame? Who do you think will be the strongest?

It reassure me it’s not only a problem of mine

So far,

All the bosses seem to be fire type (i encountered magburk, cerberus, fire lord and salamander)
bleed, poison, and burn (yes, iirc, unless my eyes deceive me. they don’t absorb fire like elets) DoT works.
bringing monsters with ice property attack might be a good idea too.

it would be a good idea to list those monsters here.

IMO, i might probably stick to lower level until i am confident with my monsters levels.

Btw, what’s the max level we can have for our pokemons?

My team is
Tipio
Doyor
Black meize

Is there any tip on how to successfully catch monster? I was at it for an hour and always failed,

I believe I must do something wrong since there is no report about “impossible to catch” on forum.

:sad:

why? 2020202020202020

You have to place a trap on a ground then lure a monster in to that trap.

@siderit99
I thought it has a poison skill…
but it turn out to has 1 attack skill.

Picked a team after their skillset, now I’d need 90 energy to change them all haha…
Not a smart move of course, now I have to hope to get carried every round, since mob skills are useless.
Farming monster energy is a pain anyways, maybe I’ll just skip this event…

So I read that the level should be similar to yours. So this means at 330 I can’t capture let’s say Ultanun? Has any of you manage to catch monsters several levels below your own level?

No, you can capture any monster that is not Elite or boss.

yes, everything is fine, just chance 50% or less

Thanks for the confirmation! So what’s with the 3rd condition stated here https://treeofsavior.com/event/theultimatemonstertamer/

that the monster’s level and your level must be similar? Or were they talking about the chance in getting “Monster Energy”?

Monster energy is an item use for leveling your pokemon.

1 energy for 1 level.

monster energy can drop from any lvls, so make new char and farm popolions in east siauliai woods

Better yet… just capture anything from Demon prison distrct 2 lol

Sine you can easily get energy orb to level em up~

I think you need to lower its hp as much as possible then only higher success rate

Don’t have a slot left for that, and even then the drop rate is really low.
Think I’ll just keep lvling up my team with the energy I can find even if they just do regular 1-hit attacks.

Does it means that monsters don’t use abilities like poison? only basic attacks?

can we drop monster energy in instanced dungeons?

Monsters use abilities, your character can’t.
You can’t get energy in dungeons or missions but you can from hunting grounds

Edit- sorry I was wrong it seems monsters can’t use abilities exactly but if they can poison or bleed with basic attacks, that works, as poster below said.

1 Like

Well, it’s AI. For example, I tried drake since it casts fire pillar, but in the event dungeon it just uses basic attacks. It’s unreliable, while Ultanun can poison with basic attacks.

1 Like