Tree of Savior Forum

So what monster are you guys going to tame? Who do you think will be the strongest?

F E R R E T S
and maybe nabu
too cute
:sad:

@MamyPokoPants oh i seeā€¦ Yea i like to rush level and donā€™t read the quests, thats why i didnt knowā€¦ They are still cool/cute though

@Queue i thought about kepa, cuz the kepa head accessary is cute. But when i looked at the model on tosgbase, i thought it was alrightā€¦

those op archers from tehvrin cave ,lol

bokor zombies ez kill boss buggy as expected

3 Likes

Can I have a fluffy werewolf?

wonder if this is intended or not

Has anyone tested capturing npcā€™s yet? like barbarian npc from barbarian classchange quest?

1 Like

not only the event is boring but you need to get 30 monster energy to send away a tamed monster, and in 30 minutes of farming in Mishekan forest i got only 5.

also Blom never use its 3rd skill -.- as a druid it was fantastic, as a monster it sucks

2 Likes

Monsters with poison skills are the best, poison deals % damage so they kill the bosses fastā€¦ Tipio, Melatinum etc

green flak for aoe and attack speed

does poison stack ? i have Ultanun, do i go for another one ?

Do you summon 3 at the same time when fighting a boss or just 1 at a time? I need to know thisā€¦

Also not sure of the name but Ill probably be using those mob with the huge axe that spins around and uses golden bellā€¦ yeahā€¦ themā€¦ evil laugh*
:haha:

this i need to know too!

Yes you can summon all three, i summon all ultanuns i captureds,poison ftw

1 Like

@solidchris
Poison does NOT stackā€¦ You can go for other monsters in the 2 slots left.

Yea, at least 1poison mob in your rank seems to be the answer. I went with Ultanun, Elma and one of the Kugheri (the floating one) and so far they rank 1st for all my runs today.

Btw what is everyone highest Boss monster kill? Did anyone managed to kill lv 130 boss with their captured pets yet?

I havenā€™t done the event with my main account yet.
People in automatch are stupid, they do not wait the person with the highest possible boss level to summon the boss, they just put 1, 5 or 10 in a rush.

I wonder too if someone managed to kill lvl 101+ boss and get the Lv.6 cube, but it will be hard to find today, since you can only summon boss lv.10 or lower in the first entry and only lv.30 boss in the last entry, unless you enter in one automatch that one people has already done bosses of that level so that they can summon lv.101+ bosses.

The summoned monsters can die? When I was testing I was unable to see their HP and none of them died (with lv.10 bosses).

No, it does not stack.

Red Slime

Magic melee attack, reflect damages, put a burn debuff and poison. Was the ultimate pain to farm before R8 first nerf :smiley:

Orange grummer might be my choice because it pukes when attacking, exactly what I think about this eventā€¦

not all pets can use special skills? i chose black drake for fire pillar but nothing :frowning: