Tree of Savior Forum

So what monster are you guys going to tame? Who do you think will be the strongest?

The daily count is per-team basis not character. You can’t do that.

I’ve always liked Dark-Type Pokemon

I have some question. Do I need to grind their level again if I release one of them and go capture something else ? or will it keep the same level from my old pokemon ?

Releasing the captured monster will consume 30 “Monster Energy” but its level will not be altered.
Is there any special method to release the captured monster? Every time I try, a msg appears saying that I do not have enough items, which I have.

It might be a bug you should try getting 1-2 more monster energy.

In another thread, they found out you actually need 31… it’s dumb I know, but with 31x Monster Energy, it works.

1 Like

I guess the daily count is ‘success’ count then, because I definitely entered the dungeon more than 3 times between my characters (Some failure due to my own fault, like not realizing the orb is given only once and require passing it around team storage)

I can confirm this, if you fail the event your entry won’t be wasted and you can re-enter again (up to 3 times perteam, like already mentioned)

anybody already pick this 315 weapom cube?? what weapom can have??

the cube contains the 1 practonium weapons.

1 Like

can move to team storage?

from what i read, yes

1 Like

Here ya go

https://tos.neet.tv/items?name=event&ulvlmin=315&f=1

Click on one of them and u can see its stats and if they can be traded/ sold. In the Trade section is “Team”. Hover over the “team” and it says “Can be put into Team Storage”.

1 Like

Nice, ty vm :slight_smile:

you have to keep Monster Energy more that 30ea to Release old monster such as 31ea

Anyone can explain me pls. How to select Boss LV when i enter the event?

Now i pass 50lv boss but i want to go pass to boss lv101. How can i do that.

There is a mini altar when the mission starts the first person to click will be able to select boss level

Using Hohen because they’re cute
and I’m not going to evolve them because like Ash always says; “f*ck you.”

It would really be an interesting twist that at the last day of the event you’ll have to kill your own pokemans coz they became so much stronger that you can handle.
:sad:
Kinda like when Obi Wan fought Anakin

Best/strongest monsters are still Bokors zombies,they hit for like 5-7k xD
I’ve got a random team now cause I was too lazy yesterday to find another good monster so I settled with a morphed Hummingbird[i.e. gotten through Oracles “Change”], a morphed Meduja and a Wheelen, which is one of my favorite monster designs in the game.

It’s a shame that cool designs are almost always wasted on weak monsters,though…