Tree of Savior Forum

So...the new trading rules for non-token users

Continuing the discussion from [UPDATE] Server Transfer Maintenance and Patch Notes (April 26th, 2016):

Discuss.

Personally, I’m fine with it. Would like clarification on the 30 trade limit though, is that also applied to non-token users? Was that limit removed?

2 Likes

O_O interesting
This is a unique way of going about it!

1 Like

become non - token user start selling items at rates lower then market ( item become untradable ) i foresee this regardless if A ( token user ) buy or sell as long as B is Non token user the effect will kick in.

so in a way they are forcing non token user to use to market and pay that 30% tax and only able to list ONLY 1 item at a time.

and from the way the say it. we still wont be able to trade sliver oh ya… not to mention pass sliver as they most likely would say that because RMT doing it.

They said that token trade remain the same, so I assume they work like this:
-Token user have 30 token-token trade limit per token.
-When you trade with non-token user or after you use up all trade limit, trade become non-token version.
-non-token trade maybe have limit per day or something or even no limit, it up to dev.
Still need the official answer from dev.

well, how -could- it be applied to non-token users ?
it’s not 30/month, it’s 30/token used. so if you use 5 tokens, you have 150 trades. if you use 150 trades in a week, you’re out.

i am going to assume that token:token trade costs 1 trade and 1 potential, and item remains tradable like always. ie; same as it was before.
and then token:free or free:free trade costs 0 trades, 1? potential, item gains “Untradeable” tag.]
token users with 0 trades left probably trade the same as non-token users, regardless of time left on other token features.

then again, if they’ve removed the 30-trade limit, that would be even better.

why would this make anything cheaper? whatever they’re trading in return ALSO becomes untradeable, and so it remains an even trade.

i won’t bother explaining to you . KTHXBYE

1 Like

sounds like “i actually have nothing to support my ridiculous claim, so i’ll just run away.”

not only that, but since 1:1 trade of silver still isn’t possible, it’s not the same economy.
125k silver on the market is 125k, the end.
but when you’re trading items for items, you also get into more personal nuances. sure that Ignition is really nice, and high-value on the AH, but my character is a swordie, and an untradeable Ignition would be virtually worthless to them.

It would be amazing if we could trade unlimited after that token limit but they become untradeable. Then (as Alchemist) i could trade/directsell as many potions as i want __

people like you never knew how to get around the system that why i said i won’t bother, you don’t think out of the box. also what i’m talking about is potential loopholes which can be proven once the patch is done and till then i SHALL NOT SPOIL THE FUN. in which case i bet you won’t even comprehend the idea of loopholes

“items with equal values ya right”

[quote=“Mr_Maunz, post:8, topic:216330, full:true”]
It would be amazing if we could trade unlimited after that token limit but they become untradeable. Then (as Alchemist) i could trade/directsell as many potions as i want __
[/quote]But there’ll still be buyers right? :slight_smile:
Got a bunch of these ‘one-time trade’ items in mabinogi too~ Still good for shops~
Moreso for consumables.

i think it’s exactly situations like this which they designed the updated trade system for.
otherwise, what’s the point of being an alchemist who wants to go f2p?
“ok, log on, take dilgele out of Team storage, make potions, restock the AH with single type of potion… aaaaand log off again, can’t sell anything else. time to get back on other cahracter to actually play.”

Equipments become untradeable too after trading with a non-token?

1 Like

Any traded item with non token user will be untradable so I don’t see why equipment wouldn’t apply too.

Just for awakening alchemists is a problem i think

Well so if you wan’t to play the market you have to buy tokens. That sucks for anyone that likes playing Auction House online. I mean its better for people who don’t buy tokens, but just need items :smiley:

For the love of god please make the retrieve silver time shorter. I mean you should already be recording the transaction inside some storage location why not just make the retrieval time shorter. Does it take that long for your program to trigger on a possible over priced item?

[quote=“ntn6371, post:15, topic:216330, full:true”]
Does it take that long for your program to trigger on a possible over priced item?
[/quote]maybe it’s triggering too often :frowning:

I mean how often do you see items that trade for 100x its average price ( based on the price they sell at over time). Do the trigger for astronomical price points against the average.

It is simple to implement and isn’t too over reaching. If you sell something that is average over the past x days only 10 silver and suddenly you sold it for 3000 silver just mark that person in your look out list for gold buying. People don’t arbitrary put up items that is 100x the market price. They do some scanning before they sell and pick a mid point or low point they sell at.

OMG I feel bad with all this thing… non-token, token user… really? it’s like you’re being marked without any right, if you dont have token you can not even move your stuff between characters x_x I feel like they’re are treating those people really bad, “now if you trade, you can not trade anymore” and in market just one item? if ToS launches f2p like this, it will be a disaster… it’s not a f2p at all, a f2p game is not only a game which you dont have to pay to enter xD I have token and I’m sick with all this

[quote=“erimusik_cdt, post:18, topic:216330, full:true”]
it’s like if ToS launches f2p like this, it will be a disaster… it’s not a f2p at all, a f2p game is not only a game which you dont have to pay to enter xD I have token and I’m sick with all this
[/quote]The games like these make more money and kept more people than the games that don’t :frowning:

There’s not many games that can survive pure f2p while battling gold sellers.

Except if they’re starting a charity.
If all the whiners here learn how to develop games and start a truly free game, maybe things would change.

But if they don’t, why would they whine here?

No matter what they do, you guys will never be happy.

3 Likes