Tree of Savior Forum

So...the new trading rules for non-token users

Problem ?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/zItvhZH8QpGUg/200.gif[quote=“noilid, post:20, topic:216330, full:true”]
No matter what they do, you guys will never be happy.
[/quote]

2 Likes

I have played other games where the differences between people who pay and people who don’t pay are not like this… Dragon nest for example, they have a good anti bots system, it’s f2p with cash shop (costumes, pets, and a lot of things) I never paid for anything and I enjoyed the game completely… dragon nest was f2p since the beginning and DN has more than 10 years open… so dont limit yourself like this, ToS has an extraordinay potential and people who usually dont pay maybe they can pay for some stuff in cash shop… my point is: dont become that OBLIGATORY

[quote=“erimusik_cdt, post:22, topic:216330, full:true”]
I have played other games where the differences between people who pay and people who don’t pay are not like this… Dragon nest for example, they have a good anti bots system, it’s f2p with cash shop (costumes, pets, and a lot of things) I never paid for anything and I enjoyed the game completely… dragon nest was f2p since the beginning and DN has more than 10 years open… so dont limit yourself like this, ToS has an extraordinay potential and people who usually dont pay maybe they can pay for some stuff in cash shop… my point is: dont become that OBLIGATORY
[/quote]Sure, after they make a profit or it’s a big enough company we can do this.
But until then, who’s gonna put food on their table?
I mean… to be honest… I’m sure my income is pretty much more than these IMC ToS guys, and looking at this community, they look as if their job is more frustrating…
Plus their expenses are pretty high, their customers limited, and not everyone in IMC works for ToS, the ToS division can be considered young.

I hope there will be a way for token users to opt-in to make these “free trades” as well.

Sometimes I want to just trade something like mats for a recipe to a friend. Having to waste a trade count for simple trades like that is frustrating. It would also become untradable either way so I’d be using a trade count for no reason.

5 Likes

People who loves what they’re playing can pay for some stuff because they want support them, maybe a costume, whatever… the problem is when you become that mandatory, it’s completely different

I think it’s really ironic that a game that tries so hard to keep a very simple overall game mechanic (stats mechanic, damage formulas etc) implements such a complex trading system.

Oh it’s true!! :3 I understand that it’s a new game, that’s why I’m not complaining about the issues with the server connection, bots, gold seller… the first week was insane!! hahaha but I have patience and I understand, and of course, I always support them… I really like ToS you see

A) not having a token is really not that bad in this game. Have you tried to play swtor? There need to be incentives for users to actually buy tokens. Otherwise, what’s the point? Yes, a system with an entirely cosmetic cash shop works. This game is not like that. It’s not the end of the world.

B) it’s really easy to get a token. They’re pretty cheap. Even if they go up in price to like 1 mil at launch, that’s still attainable relatively easily at higher levels.

I think you guys are forgetting the most important change that differs token-users from non-token users.

well maybe, I’m just worried u.u and I just want the best for the game… I alone cant do anything I know… but, I have read some people who are really really mad with this topic… I hope everything goes well :wink:

And now you can register 10 items instead of 5 xD

[quote=“mrshadowccg, post:29, topic:216330, full:true”]
I think you guys are forgetting the most important change that differs token-users from non-token users.

[/quote]Wait what
Rip my silver, now I’d be spending in bulk.

[quote=“erimusik_cdt, post:30, topic:216330, full:true”]
well maybe, I’m just worried u.u and I just want the best for the game… I alone cant do anything I know… but, I have read some people who are really really mad with this topic… I hope everything goes well :wink:
[/quote]Sorry, if you notice the forum, there’s a lot of brats that don’t listen and some of our attitudes can be really prickly.
Even I mostly like to play around in the forum but some of the whinings are too one-sided so we give some attitude back also.

Please don’t feel offended >.<

Plus it’s really easy to be a player and not notice what’s going on behind the scenes.
Haven’t you seen those ‘IMC y u no fix this, only takes 1 minute and this is more important than the 100000 issues out there’ posts?

So free players can trade items to any other user except themselves… not even with the old restrictions on Team Storage. How about just make everything [Untradable] if you don’t have a Token? Although they also “fixed” untradable materials from being stored, so that’s backwards as hell. It’s account storage, so what’s wrong with putting account-bound items into it?

Free players can still only register one item at a time, right? I’d be happy with 2-3, especially if tokeners get 10. That’s a huge difference, and I wasn’t really hearing too many complaints that you “only” get 5x as many slots with a Token. Either way it’s not many, but still.

I was wondering where the “reduced time for learning attributes” TP item was, since that’s obligatory in F2P mobile facebook idlers, but I was totally not expecting them to just skip the timer entirely. Now I’m just waiting for them to update all the wait times to several hours long.

I rly rly rly dont understand all this token limitation whining, and thats not cuz my terrible english.

A friend of mine started the game without a token, got little level behind (not even 10) till lvl 100 even with us partying all the way down. When he bought the token there’s no more difference and we dont even got attributes cuz nobody got money for that at that point yet.

People claim this token thing as a P2W, but the truth is tokens are cheaper than any low level gear.
I do think its trash play without token benefits, but it doesn’t mean its P2W, cuz you dont realy need to spend a single peny to have it all.

This thing about attribute time is really not that big a deal?

Attributes with long timers don’t have very many levels. I had all of my non-enhance attributes maxed before I hit 100 without a token. The only attributes that take time and have a lot of ranks and are expensive are armor masteries. And like. Oh no? Token users get to spend money faster on their armor masteries if they want?

[quote=“asphidel, post:36, topic:216330, full:true”]
This thing about attribute time is really not that big a deal?

[/quote]Wait is it just token users? Oops didn’t notice.
Well it isn’t a big deal, but I guess it’s no game changer either then.
I thought it was for everyone so I was happy for everyone x.x

Well, you get in and all content is available for free. So it is a F2P game. Just some features are better if you get a token… which you can get with silver.

Did u just say dragon nest? its one of the biggest p2w games ever lo.

Again I come to a topic and again your here attacking people. wtf is your deal?