Tree of Savior Forum

IMC please look into this it's not a joke ( trading matters )

Continuing the discussion from Temporary Maintenance - Klaipeda Server (Monday April 4th, 2016):

Continuing the discussion from So…the new trading rules for non-token users:

@tzxazrael [quote=“myendlessdespair, post:3, topic:216330”]
become non - token user start selling items at rates lower then market ( item become untradable ) i foresee this regardless if A ( token user ) buy or sell as long as B is Non token user the effect will kick in.
[/quote]

Scenario A

tazazrael ( a NON-Token USER with bad intention to make profit )
Arde Dagger Example Value in market 1mil / (1kk)

Player X looking to make a small profit by buying and selling via trading ( his a token user )

tazazrael only wish to trade using RECIPES / Materials ( at first glance there's nothing suspicious )

tazazrael tells player X to get him X amount of Sledgehammer Recipe and X amount of material equivalent to the amount he asked for ( EXAMPLE 600k )

IF Sledgehammer Recipe is selling for 10k each recipe it be 60 recipes for 1 dagger , player X still did not find anything wrong as his spending 600k sliver for something he can sell for 1mil after trading player X founds out that he traded a non token user and now the dagger is untradable ( it’s lost ) on the other hand dear tazazrael profits off all that 60 recipes he sold the dagger for. bringing each hammer price to 50k by selling 20 hammer he cover his arde dagger cost and the rest is pure profit no ?

Scenario B

i’m just gonna shorten it as it’s rather similar just that instead of selling stuff his buying recipes with talt’s .

still the same effect

• SO end of the day the trade system working as intended .
  • everyone gets trade yeah
  • people who didn’t caught on will get scam and start making threads
  • still something that needs to be proven. ( only when server is up )
  • TRADING IS NO LONGER SAFE
  • “FORCE” U TO BUY TOKEN TO USE MAKET SO U CAN LIST 10 ITEMS AT ONCE AND PAY ONLY 10% TAX

on side notes : does crafting untradeable recipes make untradeable items ? if yes what i mention above wont work.

also we need indicators telling us that we’re trading a non token user ( i know this seem hash but at least it a way to id people when we’re trading )

edit

Ops i forgot to tag the staff’s

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

possible workaround: party the person you wish to trade with, check for the token buff

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there will be a window prompt telling you whether or not after the trade your item will become untradeable or just a -1 on potential which will tells you whether or not the trade are between token users or not. Like IMC is not that stupid. Instead of being paranoid and spawning all these threads, lets wait till the maintenance is over and check it out ourselves. Beside… you can always check the person you’re trading for whether or not he has a token buff… it is that simple.

Stop being paranoid people.

yep i pointed that out. also IMC IS that ST**** cough … stare at hard facts

This only matters with items with potential such as equipment, hats, etc.

Materials, tokens, recipes, etc have always been untradable after 1 trade.

If they forgot to put in an indication like redlevia said, better check the token buff for now. But in the end I think they want us to be trading and buying stuff we actually need and discouraging reselling.

recipes being untradable yes but after crafting ? also this boils down to IF the person has no dignity and no sportsmanship

They just freed you from limitations and now you want to limit it again? I don’t get it. All of your complaints are irrelevant if only the community didn’t go ape ■■■■ when this game is announced to be P2P. Now its f2p with restrictions, just deal with it.

i’m not gonna argue on limitation act as that’s really irrelevant to my thread at hand also its a heads up trust me there are lots of gullible sheep and with that comes the wolf in sheep’s clothing

Ah you’re mistaken it’s announced F2P + Paywall + Delayed F2P still that is not the point

why don’t you just deal with it instead of asking me to.

edit this is for you btw

1 Like

Why do I even bother?

im wondering tho…after trading the materials/recipes that you’ve always wanted. does that mean after crafting the item makes it also untradeable, too??? CAPTAIN HALP!!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They should just simplify the whole thing by making every item untradeable once it’s traded once, regardless if the item has potential or not.

But keep it so you can still trade items among same account characters (even untradeable ones).

so it’s confirm untradeable ?

oh dang it…forgot to read that part!!! gawd… i need eyeglasses!!!

no no…my visions is blurry…cant see well at night even with lights(street lights) are on…and it’s hard for me to identify people’s faces within 4meters away @_@

1 Like

I’m sure it would tell the player before confirming the trade that the item will have 0 potential after trade… its up to the player to accept or decline… also its better to trade talts

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if you trade for recipes (making them untradeable) just to craft the item and sell them again (crafted item is now tradeable).

If you get 60 of the same recipes the item made from those recipes will lose it’s price since you’re crafting (and selling) in bulks. Also who the hell will have 60 of the same recipe being tradeable? (they can’t buy it off AH otherwise it will be untradeable)

And if you buy for talts they’ll just become untradeable like always and you either NPC them (thus you bought it for silver) or use it in your guild tower.

Plus I believe @yazidjalal is right and there probably will be some sort of notification saying the item will become untradeable if you trade with non-token user.

Conclusion: You can’t get money by just reselling items but you can get money if you hunted for the items yourself.

1 Like

@PrinceMark yep i’m waiting for the game to be up to debunk my own thread :imp:

1 Like