Tree of Savior Forum

So, PlayOne.Asia is NOT Publisher for Asia/SEA? (edited)

Last time I remember, Most MMO’s that end up in the SEA Market end up being more about the money more than the community. I hope they don’t implement an IP Ban but then knowing that Indonesia already has a publisher, Players from that country weren’t able to access the beta testing for the International server… fingers crossed

1 Like

Is this publisher even decent???

If everyone is so curious about this publisher and how will they monetize the game, why not ask for the publisher to speak up more about this?

i do hope they only publish it for malaysians not for entire SEA regions

Nice to know you’re fine with other people suffering on their own.

Please no IP ban
We don’t want this
We will still play on international server
This is a bad bad news

4 Likes

Please no IP ban IMC i Beg ya :cry:

1 Like

Please don’t abandon us IMC…its like our parents leaving us to unknown relative T_T

1 Like

tears are poring down my face

15 Likes

You cannot trust what they say so better dont ask :smiley:

Hope that IMC wouldn’t ban IP from SEA , we dont need that publisher :((
What we want is an IMC’s SEA server plzzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

This underrated post. lol

Someone please give this guy a talt.

2 Likes

Join us on kOBT. Is like $10 for an account.

On a side note that’s probably just a launch date. I suspect they won’t do an open beta for anywhere but korea in order to save money.

nah, i’ll wait.
My guild is mostly European and we’ll patiently await the International version :smiley:
If i ended up going to the kOBT and its not being wiped, id probably stay there, dont wanna risk that xD

For god sake, please no region ban. I will totally give up on ToS if they ban Asia IP on Steam.

3 Likes

Well, you guys started it, plus petition. With all the “I want a SEA server”, “Give us SEA server”, etc. and now? The hell? I thought you guys knew what are you doing. I knew IMC won’t host another server under their wing. I mean look at Indonesia ToS, it was given to another publisher, and same goes to other region such as Japan. They already have their hands full with Korean and International. As for the IP Block, well that’s up to IMC, probably a no since Indonesia ToS once said they weren’t sure about it so yeah, 50/50.

Long story short, you want a SEA server, you get a SEA server. Why complain now?

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that the reason why SEA players never had their own server on iCBT2 (even though huge % of the testers were from SEA) is because IMC already knew about this SEA publisher so having a SEA server which is directly under IMC has zero chance of happening now. This is really lame. Only perk of this is having lower ping unless the publisher is actually good which seems so farfetched.

Also just read their “About Us” information,

Jeebus … facepalm

2 Likes

LMAO… that lame engrish
RIP ToS SEA :skull:

1 Like

I don’t even see any posters in here have posted in this thread. Basically the problem here is that this supposed publisher for TOS in SEA doesn’t even have any sort of reputation in the current region. Which leaves for an unforeseeable future.
Oh also ToS Japan is under a branch of Nexon (http://tos.nexon.co.jp/) but of course the Japanese branch.