Tree of Savior Forum

So, PlayOne.Asia is NOT Publisher for Asia/SEA? (edited)

it’s Korean Vertigo Games, not Netherlands.
http://www.vertigogames.co.kr/
http://mmoculture.com/2015/12/tree-of-savior-publisher-for-southeast-asia-english-server-revealed/

3 Likes

Will this be IP blocked like other publishers?

Hmm not sure if bad or good at this stage since I haven’t really seen the publisher before.

Probably, other publishers did that.

On another note, is the Korean one IP blocked? I think i saw somewhere someone saying there is no need for VPN or proxy. And btw, can we use a non activated (by phone) account on korean version except during 00:00-06:00AM?

I can already imagine the server will die really fast just because of that quote…

1 Like

No reason to play this anymore.
Laters.

p.s. They can’t even be bothered to do any basic proofreading.

edit : Yes, I came back to the forums just to say this. K.

I see the death of ToS :skull:

1 Like

Remember your good old memories with Poring? Pepperidge Farm remembers…

1 Like

Im reserving my opinions for PO.A but at least it’s not Cherry Credits. Dragon Nest SEA events sucks, requested cash costumes rarely gets ported, and a working cash shop functionality (sell cash items on the market for gold, sell gold for cash currency) present in DN CN for 3 or maybe 2 years and is a very popular request for both paying and non-paying players only gets ported on this upcoming patch. CC will milk you hard, and you can get away with basically anything, including breaking the rules , only if you are a “good spender” in that game.

Goodbye CC and good riddance

Oh, i don’t know i should cry or smile about this news…

you could do both lol

I hope they will be a minor support publisher.
Just like Asiasoft with Heroes of the Storm…

1 Like

This news better be fake. Otherwise it’s like a nightmare came true, because SEA might get IP blocked from International Servers and we’ll get stuck with shameless unprofessional P2W publisher that treats people like milking cows, plus soon enough this kind of server will have more bots than actual players.

Their site doesn’t mention which SEA countries are within their coverage area aside from Malaysia. Let’s hope it just sticks to only there.

I really want a statement of IMC now.

Well I don’t like this. As I heard about ToS being released on Steam and accepted on Greenlight I thought that was the best that could have happened. Valve is a good company and capable of spreading games globally. Why do they need anything else?
The split with international and korea is, in my opinion, bad to begin with (probably done for advertisement but but… :/). No one can tell me that it is easier to maintain some server here, some server there and then maybe even with different content.
Maybe I have no clue about the gaming business out there but hard splitting does never sound right to me. Man it’s even against the ToS lore. We should work together. .__.

5 Likes

What I hope is a SEA server for the iTOS, not this :frowning:

5 Likes

as someone in SEA , I sure hope my country gets IP blocked from Playone, so I can continue playing on the international server.

Those of us in here don’t want it, either.

hope the iServer wont ip block the asian countries because of this.

6 Likes

I want a SEA server from IMC not from unknown company that’ll milk the game and make it P2W. We’re screwed smh

2 Likes

I think it’s Playone Asia is better than the existing money-grabber publisher here in SEA. But please IMC, don’t IP ban SEA region. I will still stay here because I prefer IMC and I’m not that laggy at all. Please please. :persevere:

9 Likes