Tree of Savior Forum

So lets support rmts?

Well, they arent greed as IMC is.

Serious, bring back Steam regional pricing system. 80% of the playerbase cant afford the new one =/

1 Like

Let’s not. Wait a week and the game is free anyways.

4 Likes

80% of the playerbase cant afford the new one =/

If 80% of the playerbase can’t afford such a slight raise then maybe these people shouldn’t have bought the cheap version either since they’d have to cut down on food to afford it

1 Like

@renanforsaken2 Wow, we got a little rebel here.
Do you even know what you’re saying lol?

Please do some research on the info about the increase in prices before whining.

Thank you.

1 Like

Granted in some third world countries it actually increased more than slightly, but people were oddly committed to spending less for more. Like, endangering their way of life for it. I kinda wish the choices had more monetary value (I bought a $10 code to get in and another $10 for a friend, then last week bought a $30), but I bought it because I wanted to. All there is to it.

1 Like

Wow, rude. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t really have an opinion on the price increase topic, but your reply was just… rude.

How was it rude?
How much of a price increase was it?
10-20$?

If you are so bothered by paying this kind of amount more just to play a game thats going to be free in a week anyways then you must have very very little money, meaning that in order to buy a 10$ game you’d have to cut down on food or perhabs not shower for a week

Dat extra salty title.

3 Likes

I Lol-ed. Ah having such a good laugh after a bad day sure feels great.
Anyone want my tears, saltless and healthy.

My thoughts exactly, needed some time to process the BS lol

Im honestly wondering what people plan to spend that TP on, tokens/scrolls for silver?

HI TRUMP GUY, IMC alredy have a solution, and u can go back to ur ignorance land and play alone

You don’t need to live in america or support trump to realize that people in 3rd world countries shouldn’t spend money that they don’t have on videogames.

I mean, hey it’s none of my business if you are gonna let your kids starve to play this game, but this whole thing is just not an issue unless you are really poor and really impatient

1 Like

I really don’t understand why people are even bringing up this piece of potato in this forum, when clearly not everyone is from NA and gives a ■■■■ on NA’s presidency drama.

1 Like

i just do it when i see someone talking a lot of sht about something they dont know anything about

people nowadays like to cry about anything, let’s move on

/20 Ironies of the day

Um not anymore, F2P is being pushed to late may. read announcement.

People need to read the announcement, they stated there’s going to be discounts for TP for the SEA and EU servers permanently… just those servers so no more transfers… and as for South America, either deal with it or move to LUG just a second ago a majority of you were calling IMC were then LUG.

if u think i dont know who is trump, i have family living in US…