Tree of Savior Forum

IMC should sell Tos to a better company

What do you think about playing this game with a different company behind the scenes?

1 Like

If it’s a RMT company, Im all for it. /s

Tee hee hee

If they don’t self publish, Nexon probably will be the one getting the publishing rights. Not sure what is better.

TBH I don’t care as long as the game has a future. Even if it goes P2W I’m still gonna play it… it’s better to have the OPTION than to see a game as beautiful and fun as this vanish into nothing. Having someone like Nexon behind the would also solve a lot of the game’s funding problems, provided Nexon is actually willing to donate some of its budget

Seriously, 90% of the posts here are ■■■■ ones.
Give IMC a time, ■■■■ off.
While there were 1000 posts complaining, IMC were not even on their job time.
You know, people, but devs have life too.
The F2P released yesterday and you guys are already estimating how the game will end &/or which company would be the best one to sell the game for?
Seriously, ■■■■ off. You guys gotta grow up and know how to ■■■■■■■ sit down on a chair and wait for ■■■■■■■ news. IMC didn’t lose ■■■■■■■ 2 years of dev to just throw the game away like you guys are saying.
The game is pretty f’cked up? yeah it is, but you guys don’t even give IMC some time to work. F’ck off.

Fixed. Your welcome. Or maybe both are true.

3 Likes

funny how people can change the quote from others in this forum. lol. imagine people using it for bad things.

1 Like

You can do that on nearly every forum. It’s just html and text…

I’d rather stick to IMC if there’s no other good potential publisher out there that will pick it up

At the very least. IMC is doing something albeit a bit slow.

Give this game to GGG. problems… all of them solved.

Seriously?

You want to give the game to Aeria, Nexon, Perfect World etc? Haha how are they any better.

Right now we have direct contact with the developers behind the game. Usually you pass on your problems to a GM at one of these companies and you have no idea if they are actually doing what they say.

TOS obviously has alot of hype around it and they are trying their best so sit back down and get off your privledged chair.

Please go play games hosted by the likes of Aeria etc… You’ll just whine there aswell.