Tree of Savior Forum

So, kTOS have alot of cool updates and we only have.... bug fixes?

Boooooooooooooooooooring

Wheres the TP trade in team store?

The new hairs, costumes, monts…

WTF, IMC?

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes
  • People complain about bugs
  • IMC slowly starts to release the fixes
  • People complain about the lack of events/sales

The playerbase sure is hard to please, sheesh.

11 Likes

Most of those are just visual bugs and rarely anyone notice…but major bugs like Gravity Pole crash has been ignored for nearly 2 months…

3 Likes

GRAVITY POL-

crashes

6 Likes

biggest complain is … about no new server wtf :confused:

They should focus on stability,optimization and ping issues and then when people can actually play the game correctly they can bother with updates and ■■■■.

3 Likes

The game was not even supposed to be out for another 2 months.

This is the dumbest thread ever. This game is so covered in bugs most won’t even bother with it. For once their priorities are straight and retards complain about nonsense anyways.

they are doing that but people keep insulting them for not having where to throw their money and then complain again about game wanting money on the unstablestate it is :unamused:

1 Like

Not to be a bitch or anything, but what makes you think unresolved equals dismissed/ ignored?

imc best troll…

11 fix… whouaa… nice…

You will correct the real problems someday ?
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/c/gameplay-bug-report

Agreed.

I am happy to be able to play.

Because the bug was there since the game open 2 months ago already. Maybe they doesn’t ignored it but they prioritize minor bugs which most ppl don’t even know over gamebreaking bug like GP crash…sorry i’m just so disappointing…

Let me explain the F2p Model again…

Priorities

1. In store items .
  2. Ban anything to do with third party people making money off of them.
  3. Anything else that would provide money. (steam)
  4. Fix Bugs
  5. Actual game play

This is why it takes months to fix bugs and why they put locks to trade items and such.

Compared to P2P:

1. Bugs
  2. Actual Gameplay
  3. Bans
  4. In store item

The reason why bugs is first on P2P is because they have a set amount of income that will come in so they don’t really have to worry about making items to gain money.

So you have to wait about 2-3 more years for everything to be stable if they last that long and by then it will p2w and everything will be about cosmetics and not about the game.

Well, think of it like this.

Looking up IMC games on Linked ID, it reveals that they are between 11-50 employees (small scale company). Listed as Madrid but links to their KR website, so I’m just assuming it’s their KR office…

That also means that not a lot of their employees are coders. Let’s say they are 10? Now, I’m not sure how this works (at all, I’m no game programmer or designer), But I would assume they need to allocate these employees to their respected posts. Some will fix bugs, some will code new content, etc.

Having all employes looking at the same bug doesn’t exactly mean it’s going to go smoother either.

As stated: I have no idea how this works. I might be completely wrong.
But they are a small company, that’s for sure. What they really need is probably more income to get more employees to speed up progress for bug fixes (and translation? And development? Are all these 11-50 employees in-house in Korea???)

But that’s just my take on it. I understand your dissapointment. But these things aren’t easy.

1 Like

This is the same old argument with every MMORPG. I played Megaten Imagine way back in the day, on both the JP and ENG servers when Aeria managed it, and the gap between updates was incredible. The J-servers were nearly 2 entire years ahead of the Eng-servers, content-wise. They even had two seasons worth of storyline over what Aeria maintained, two years worth of events that would never even make it to Eng, with no mention of the Eng-servers ever actually catching up. When it gets that bad, then complain all you like, but this game is so new internationally. Be patient and not so self-entitled, because at least you’re playing the game, and IMC is at least (on the surface so far) looking like they’re trying to fix things (ever heard of Warp Portal for RO2 lmao?). The origin country/servers will always be ahead of the localized games.

1 Like

I would love the newer patches sooner but they can’t be instant as they do need to change stuff for our game.

While new hairs, costumes would be nice I don’t mind waiting for the game to become more stable so I wouldn’t feel bad about wasting money in it if the game didn’t do so well.

1 month*

and really it wasnt, it was supposed the be open beta 2 months ago and then it got chaged

that’s a load of…