Tree of Savior Forum

So, kTOS have alot of cool updates and we only have.... bug fixes?

This is what my characters look like.

So if there is going to be bug fixes I will gladly accept them. I have been hoping this would be fixed since it started about half way through the 2nd cbt, so I been waiting a while…

You have the most unique character in the game, why would you want to change that?

3 Likes

Just look at RO2 and FF14. Which one is a really bad generic game and which game thats looks solid and only have a few glitches and unique. The answer is obvious. F2P is a new system that doesn’t work and I haven’t seen an MMORG that made it work. This is what they went for and is the reason why the patches are so slow.

This isn’t necessarily true. F2P is historically way more profitable, hence why most games do it.

well f2p mostly has a shortened lifespan and annoys the consumer but i think in this short period it can produce more money.

No game besides WoW (established IP, launched on a completely different market) or Final Fantasy (well established IP, but it’ll probably go F2P in less than 2 years) can risk going P2P.

P2P thrived on a different market, we’re not on 2002.

I don’t think it will. Not even switch to B2P. Did XI ever go F2P? Why would XIV do that so shortly after, especially since it is going pretty strong atm, ever since ARR?

Different market, XI did not have the competition that FFXIV has.

XI never did really well in terms of numbers, though. It was pretty niche for it’s time. Peaking at 500k subscriptions, XIV has already passed that like, right after ARR and peaks higher now at Heavensward?
But SE never released numbers, so.

Anyways, I think you are wrong. If you play at EU Fedimian and quote me in 2 years if it goes F2P, I’ll owe you an Arde. :wink:

1 Like

Nah. Path of Exile is f2p and is everything a good f2p should be. The business model is not the problem, the problem is the mindset of the men in suits.

Im also disappointed with gravity pole issue. I mean some bugs u can just bypass or ignore it becuz its not harmful, but this one is making us unplayable.

You know sometimes i even think like… Can they realli fix it? I mean do they have ability to fix it? Because i see some of the fixes in patch note are identical to ktos version. So they just wait and copy patch from ktos? Or send issue to ktos and say ‘hey fix this for us’.

Staff ethan replied to us said they are ‘working’ on to fix it months ago but seriously, they can do urgent fixes like connection issue for f2p im pretty sure they have enough manpower to fix this issue within 2 months

I just want that rideable mount feature :confused:

I would actually prefer it if IMC would focus on stability issues before moving on to content. Really great game, but the lag in populated servers just wrecks the experience :frowning:

1 Like