Tree of Savior Forum

Small ham's small art gallery

leggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

25 Likes

that party matchmaking comic HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL
epic want more 10/10

1 Like

omg that mapo so cute!!! ;__;):heartpulse: /saves
Also, legs everywhere! this is a great thread! lol (*´ ¬`)

1 Like

gotta love your fellow southeast asians

P.S. i actually prefer being on telsiai LOL orsha’s nice and all but i feel more comfortable with other sea players

21 Likes

RELATE. 11/10 :joy:

this is why I prefer playing on NA/EU servers than on my own home server >.<

3 Likes

more of a one sided rant, don’t take too seriously; not good for anyone’s health

also: saw the pied piper costume today. it was so cute i needed to draw my children in it (see: the kagamines)

31 Likes

I’m loving so much you arts because I’M DIEVDIRBY TOO <3

1 Like

These rants are amazing
Keep it up kappa xD

1 Like

Your style has a lot of personality and feeling keep it up!!!

Funny snips here :laughing:

1 Like

aaaaaa sweet children
rin’s kepa ribbon omg

1 Like

these two sketches are sooooooooooo niiiceeee and they have s much gesture and im in love :smiley:

1 Like

some… ink practices/doodles

ay my loli archer

gotta make the future druid look like a druid somehow (?)

14 Likes

omg the last one is perfect!!! :sparkles: And I always wondered… are SEA players really like this? Because I only met really polite and nice ones! :joy: lol

2 Likes

Seems your luck in meeting good people is high cause SEA is flooded with all sorts of unwanted people XD

2 Likes

so far I’ve only met one guy who swore at me like the comic above lol but a lot of people ignore me when i ask them to lure to corner wehhhhh

We sure have all sorts of lazy people in SEA
That’s why right now there is a fleeting class discrimination on 210+ grinds wanting only people with at least peltasta C1 in their builds lel

Such laze much wow

1 Like

tfw all the grinding spots in dina bee farm get taken

23 Likes

whoops sorry for lack of fart recently i was stuck in the lv166 exp wall (((but now im out!!! yay!!!

anyway i noticed that my more… colourful kids tend to be more popular within my little circle of twitter friends

13 Likes

I almost spill all the coffee I took this morning… LMAO i want MOREEEEEE!!! :+1:

2 Likes

Gratz getting past that m8
Keep caution though as Myst guild has declared war to us for no reason at all.

1 Like