Tree of Savior Forum

☠ Circle reset isn't harmless v2.0. ☠

Token prices too high with real money but stupidly low in game…I wish class reset come over 100 USD. Cuz IMC need money after much player quit game.

manputsguninmouthandshootshisself.jpg

People should try leveling a cryo3chrono3.

Cyro> Doesn’t get good until cryo 3. 120 levels of slow@$$ dps leveling. No wonder people choose the pyro linker route to chrono3.

Chrono> Doesn’t become valuable until Chrono 3. Another 100 levels to grind through with with the skills from cryo3. Sure haste is good at chrono2, but your dps hasn’t really changed…you just move a little faster for the dungeon runs. Imagine playing a class that has no meaningful value until you are Level 230. -->And I didn’t even know it was a core meta, I just wanted to snowball around and be a time wizard!

Circle Resets are stupid harmful to the slow leveling support classes. Everyone will go the dps route and reroll to the support/farmer of their kind.
Everyone can make their own Alchemist, Echanter scroll slave, pardoner scroll slave, chaplain farm bots, AFK FARM Sorcs/Necros,etc… Why pay for other services when you can have them all?

I get that rerolls are needed because we messed up our class selection, stats and skills distribution. But what we really need is a proper balance to salvage the classes and skills we already have - MAKE ALL CLASSES USEFUL AND INCREASE THE TINY PARTY SIZE…–>need to fix the fps problem first, eh?

1 Like

this, i lol’ed but its true… i agree…

hahahaha (serious, literally i laughed)

Yes it is. Cause it will just cost 10 TP if they ever decide to put it up on the TP shop. [quote=“TeamChespin, post:45, topic:327689”]
120 levels of slow@$$ dps leveling. No wonder people choose the pyro linker route to chrono3.

Chrono> Doesn’t become valuable until Chrono 3. Another 100 levels to grind through with with the skills from cryo3. Sure haste is good at chrono2, but your dps hasn’t really changed…you just move a little faster for the dungeon runs. Imagine playing a class that has no meaningful value until you are Level 230.
[/quote]

last time i checked, leveling pre-grinding is only a small portion of the time you spend in the game and that it’s pretty much negligible. Also, that’s actually a stupid way to spend TP (assuming reset will be sold in the TP shop) just to have an easier leveling before 210+ when leveling becomes party-oriented and your build almost doesn’t matter to make you want reset.

Yeah, Thats good. Make it more than $100.

1 Like

If you assume it’s a permanent thing.

I don’t know why there are people who assumes it is a TP shop item before the devs said anything. I always assume it will be a reward for participating at an event as a measure for rank 8, which only gives one reset for each year (assuming this is the interval for new ranks). You could say that rank expansions are a bad motive, but you have to agree that it is not hell, and in this manner, it is a healthy measure.

I’m not trying to be an ass, I just want to understand from where this idea of “pay2win resetting mechanic” come from. Did you read something that I didn’t? One can’t possibly think that a untradable unique reset is going to make a reset hell.

hookx64 can do it, but IMC cant

or will IMC allow 1click-reset-tp-item? hrmmm

cause poor arguments are made of lousy assumptions

… with a bit of salt and rage on the side.

Awww poor wittle baby. You leveled up and you don’t want other to reset?

Just play the damned game and worry about yourself.

imo one of the worst things about not having class resets is that it basically forces them to either avoid heavily rebalancing skills/classes completely, or risk alienating large portions of the playerbase every time they choose to do it. People were literally rioting and mass quitting the game in ktos when they nerfed skyliner, and when you see them adding skills like missile hole (that the game will clearly start to unhealthily revolve around) you know its only a matter of time before a similar situation happens again.

Honestly, if they’re not going to ever have class resets they’d probably be better off not having customizable class circles at all (in the long run at least).

1 Like

AS IF IMC IS JUST GONNA GIVE AWAY SOMETHING THEY CAN SELL!!!

HUEHUEHUE?

The participation will only be to keep the remaining ‘hard core’ player base happy.

Thanks for care about me but if u start to lick my gameplay hour maybe u can finish at weekend.

How I long for the day when players that made lots of alts get rewarded with a feature that uses them. Then we’ll have happy people everywhere. One side gets their reset, the other can take advantage of features for those that have lots of alts

They could give circle resets if they heavily change class skills in an update. Like most games do. They give out skill resets when they change certain skills.

But since they will never change anything. We can just accept it will never happen.

Yes and no because any class can be screwed over with mass changes. Unfortunately the problem with many MMOs is that offense is highly favoured over debuff or defensive skills.

The freedom of this game is what leads to the demise of many players. One update and you’re a god, the other update makes you an insect

there will always be dissatisfied people simply because others are not miserable

Just quoting here for emphasis. :V

Well, I can entertain your logic.
But I do hope that in place of a circle reset, they can somehow manage to let new player “try” their desired build beforehand. Just because I think the current way waste “too much” time when you make a single mistake in a build. Yes you can read, but context still plays a big roll in a build. Currently, there’s no way to test how a class can handle different types of monster before advancing.
I’d like to have a “training ground” before making a class change, just for information. I don’t even need it to let me test all the circles, just the next circle at class lv 15 is cool too.