Tree of Savior Forum

Since Ranger3 is wack. Whats the iToS version "OP PVE AOE DPS" archer build?

You know what’s funnier? A self-proclaimed lawyer who can’t understand highschool math.

yeah rigth, tell me more about it.

:joy:

Ok,

We’ve come too far.

As I said in my pm to you:

It is just a game forum man, I dont take it so serious.

Also, FLOKI comes from a character in the vikings series, as you can see here:

https://www.google.com.br/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=character+floki

He plays around with ppl, just it.

But if you guys care so much, I will stop this.

Also, @Dream Im pretty unhappy with this mutual offenses.

You even did a special thanks to me in your guide

"3D. SPECIAL THANKS
Here I will list a few notables who have contributed to some parts of the guide.

FLoki - STR’s extreme scaling."

I dont know how we came to this point, but Im sorry if I was disrespectful and I will not do this again.

As I always say,

hugs.

It’s fine. I’m easy to talk to.

I do admit that I went overboard there and was the first to say offensive stuff.

i do think ranger3 sacrifice too much potential to learn other job instead.

yeah ranger3 have spiral arrow and bounce shot, and gives better aoe rotation.

but you could take A1>R1>A2>Scout1 for more utility in end-game
or you can take A1>QS3 just for autoattacking (this scales to late game, but… single target)
A1>R3 just gives you aoe barrage (that scales badly in late game) and more skill rotation in end game

it just up to your choices. who knows that R3 Going to be buffed in several years down the patches?

who knows if A2 / Scout1 gonna be nerfed next patch?

enjoy the game. accept that barrage level 15 is an awful scaling skill. thats a fact. but in exchange you have more skill rotation compared to a utility A2>Scout1… (which barely have any aoe, unless u pick late-game aoe jobs)

1 Like

I’m about to get jealous but then I also so my name :slight_smile:

hugs guys! you are my favorite!

Regarding Topic:

IMO, as someone who have R3 character as my first char and I love him as he made me rich and farmed almost 80M-ish worth items +$300 RMT :stuck_out_tongue: , so a lot of respect with this guy. :smiley:

Getting R3 is not the best to spend 2 additional ranks, but its not also the worst. It is just so-so, but it doesn’t really matter if you will get F3 for succeeding ranks. So it really depends on your playstyle. I am personally rerolling since I didn’t take the F3 path, hence making my first character a reserve for whatever Class8 Ranks offer.

I’m just hoping that STEADY AIM will be buffed as same as in KTOS which is +45% damage with 15secs duration. Well if we have this kind of buff, I think everyone will be rolling for R3.

Peace out!

Steady Aim is nerfed in KToS now as well, so don’t get your hopes up for a buff.

Does this mean Steady Aim in kTOS and iTOS are the same now?

I’ve seen ktos’s steady aim duration at 10s in videos for well over a month now, but the damage boost even on more recent videos appears to be unchanged.

The intellectual arguments here makes me want to kill my R3 already.

I am currently rolling for Archer 1 ranger 1 Sapper 2 Wugushi 3 (rerolled another archer, why the hell i just dont go and play a wiz already)

well, didn’t know that. or at least buffed the duration making it 15secs or idk just please buff a little, you cannot cast all skills in 10s, just burst. Anad also our Steady Aim is nothing against WIZ Quick cast +50% magic damage, 100% up-time.

If you proceed with Fletcher3, there’s no problem with you.
if you take Rogue1, you are still in good position, doubling the damage of your Barrage lvl15,
others, well just go deal with it.

because you love bow and arrow. same dilemma as me. lol.

Ranger 3 skill is useless to me .Cuz im busy spammin Xfire lv15 all days lol :heart_eyes:

Im actually A1 > R2 going for scout and rogue 2 and feel pretty good dmg from barrage.

Is it worth investing Ra1 and Ro1 just for the Feint + Barrage combo or Ra3 is mandatory for such combo to have better damage result?

There’s your answer.

You can still reroll before you emotionally invested yourself.

My question is because im A1 > R2 and want to reroll for that build.

Sorry, what build again?

This.
A1 > R1 > SA 2 > RO1 > SC1 > CANNONER.