Tree of Savior Forum

Share your Re:Build

Dude just play Onmy dont be afraid to not run what u want to run because of ‘end game dungeons’ we aree not suppose to all run the exact same build anyways ;p

1 Like

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=ybcv9tv6

This is what I personally use. Your summons do most of the work for you while you constantly debuff the boss and spam Hexing + Effigy and Desmodus. Make sure to keep your summons up as much as you can.

1 Like

copied me I see :)… i stop using hex and use flesh hoop+ Bwa Kayiman . the crits are to nice

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?build=eyJqb2JzIjpbIkNoYXIyXzEiLCJDaGFyMl82IiwiQ2hhcjJfMjIiLCJDaGFyMl85Il0sInNraWxscyI6eyIyMDAwMiI6MSwiMjAwMDQiOjQsIjIwMDA1Ijo1LCIyMDAwNyI6NSwiMjA3MDEiOjE1LCIyMDcwMyI6MSwiMjA3MDciOjE1LCIyMDcwOCI6NSwiMjA5MDIiOjUsIjIwOTA0IjoxNCwiMjA5MDYiOjEsIjIwOTA4IjoxMCwiMjA5MDkiOjUsIjIwOTExIjo1LCIyMDkxMiI6NSwiMjE3MDEiOjEsIjIxNzAyIjo5LCIyMTcwNCI6MTUsIjIxNzA2IjoxMCwiMjE3MDciOjUsIjIxNzA4Ijo1fSwic3RhdHMiOnsiQ09OIjowLCJERVgiOjAsIklOVCI6MCwiU1BSIjowLCJTVFIiOjB9LCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjoyfQ%3D%3D

I like themed builds or builds that makes sense to me so my final builds are:

The ninja: Assassin - Shinobi - Enchanter: She always studied the art of enchanting and she was recruited to an assassin clan because of those skills.
It really has the ninja flavor to it. Very mobile, very fast, Assassin damage boosted by Enchanter is very good + it has great AA with super high DEX.

The Pirate: Outlaw - Corsair - Linker: She has always been a linker, she just sided with bad people. She can do it all: great AoE and somehow excellent against boss. I’m not the math guy but Electric Shock seems stronger than before RE:Build. This build has low SP pool so i gotta be careful with this one.

Fire/Ice Mage. Pyro-Cryo-Kino: The CC master. Good AoE, damage is fine and CC is divine. This build is great for CM and ET. It just sucks vs. Ice type monsters. Choices.

Nature Girl: Druid-Oracle-Sadhu: I just like to think she is that meme with the head exploding. First she studies nature (druid). then starts to see patterns in it and thus she can predict some phenomenas (oracle) and finally she is deep connected to nature and life/death itself and can project her soul into the material world (sadhu). This build has a lot of buttons but it is fun to play. A few pseudo healings, nice AoE, damage is fine… she is a decent support with some damage. ps.: i do not use lycan

1 Like

Need some opinions here. I have a pyro>ele>omny and I’m struggling where to put my remaining 10 points on my omny. Among Greenwood, Howling Tiger and Water Shikigami; which ne would you recommend the most???

I would put 1 point in tiger for movement speed and 1 point in wood for poison.

The rest either in water shikigami or tiger, depending on which one is stronger in re:build. Tiger level only affects number of enemies hit, not power I believe.

Tiger affects damage now after rebuild so it would be better to invest in tiger. Tiger is actually the second best skill now because it hits a wider range than all other skills, have short CD and also does good damage.

I max my tiger for sure great for mob/farming what im wondering is is water worth it at around 9/10 points or should i just dump all skills in tree and leave water out? So far it hasnt been al amazing and my my tree is at 1 so dont know bout the damage at higher lvls but atleast that stunlocks em

So I go one point on tree and the rest (9 pts) on tiger then?? Thanks for the insights.

Another question: Is there any tooltip in the game showing the current bonus you receive from armor sets? (like wearing 4 cloth armor)

Hi! Would you mind sending a link of your skill build in Pyro-Elem-Tao build?

Nice. Can I have the skill distributions for Cryo-Psyco-Sage? Also which attributes do u recommend?

Ok the event is over now, but since my wizards still have the 3k class points I decided to respec my 3 builds. My goal is to make three good builds with nine different classes, which must include Sorcerer because I have a 10* Marnox I don’t want to waste :wink:

Build 1: elementalist

• pre re:build: thauma - sorc - onmyoji (the SPR onmyoji)
  • before: pyro - sorc - onmyoji (basically used in Gem Feud for easy gem farming)
  • after: pyro - ele - tao (high DPS/synergy wizard)

Build 2: ice mage

• pre re:build: cryo - ele - rc (ice + lightning synergy)
  • before: cryo - ele - tao (CC with cryo and damage with tao)
  • after: cryo - kino - onmyoji (better synergy while keeping cryo as CC)

Build 3: dark mage

• pre re:build: ele - wlk - rc (the “meme”)
  • before: ele - wlk - rc (it was my main for two years, got used to it, didn’t want to change anything, made me sad to see it became useless)
  • after: bokor - sorc - wlk (more thematic build with bokor buffing warlock’s dark damage and providing company to Marnox)

Only drawbacks with these builds… two Runecaster unlock vouchers that will rot in storage and three builds I need to re-learn playing.

And as Feb 11, there are no more Warlocks in the first 100 builds. :sad:

Sure! For some reason tos.guru doesn’t work for me today, so I’ll have to type everything…:unamused:

Wizard:
magic missiles: 5
Lethargy: 5
Reflect Shield 5

(it doesn’t really matter tbh, but I guess these are the best skills, although Earthquake isn’t bad as a cc tool)

Cryomancer:

Ice spike: 10
Ice wall: 10 (those 2 skills are optional but I think you don’t need ice wall 15 tbh)
Subzero shield: 10
Snow Rolling: 10
Ice tree: 5

Psychokino:

PP: 15 (don’t forget you can use this skills without ice wall, it is a VERY good cc-dps skill alone)
Heavy ground: 10
Gravity pole: 5
Raise: 10
magnetic force: 1 (yeah, I know it does nice damage, but 1 point is enough to get its effect imo)
Teleport: 4 (because it’s fun :sweat_smile: you can put these points anywhere)

Sage:

microdimensions: 15
ultimate dimensions: 15
Dimension compresion: 5
Portal: 1
Shop: 1
Black hole: 1 (same reason as magnetic force, but I don’t use this skill too often to be honest…)
missile hole: 1+

It sill don’t know where to put the rest of the skill points, probably in missile hole for more duration…

Pick every enhace atTribute, all cryomancer attributes (except the ones from skills you don’t have)and all pyschokino attributes.
About Sage atributes, some of them aren’t that usefull but if you have enough sp and money just take them, whatever.

About my rotations:

magnetic force -> Ice tree -> Heavy gravity -> Ultimate dimensions -> prepare snow rolling before the tree disapears.
Heavy gravity -> Gravity Pole
Raise if Ice tree and gravity aren’t available,then microdimensions and then Snow Rolling
Ice pike and PP are nice filler and cc tool when the rest of the skills are off, never forget it.

if you are in danger: Subzero Shield + misile hole + Teleport the ■■■■ out of there.

Vs bosses: Ice wall+PP after that heavy gravity+ultimate dimensions+Ice tree and micro dimensions spam.

Such a great thread i learned a lot but i still have some questions.

Before Rebuild Lightning spells dealt extra damage to frozen enemies does that still apply for Re build??

I really like Taoist and im in doubt of what spells should i max cuz all of them sound really good so please share if you can what spells to max.

Also Taoist-Elemental-Pyromancer seems like the way to go for what i red Psycho-Taoist-Pyro coming to a second pleace, is there another good choice for taoist that you guys have found?

This is the template for the build. The spare points in Elementalist can either be spent on Stone Curse to increase your Fire skills (make sure that you don’t use lightning skills when Stone Curse) or Fire Claw for more damage on the skill which does high damage up close.
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y2t9s9z2

This feels very sad to me. It seems like majority of the popular wizards are based off Fire/Ice/Lightning because of how good these builds are by itself and the synergy it has with many builds. I would love for some buff to the Dark based classes such as Warlock/Shadowmancer/Bokor or maybe have stronger synergy between them. I feel they should change Featherfoot to dark too since poison literally have zero synergy with anything.

I think they removed the synergy in Re:Build. For Taoist, max everything except for Divine Punishment.

For Taoist, anything that is Fire or Ice is a good match. I personally have 2 Taoist builds

• Pyromancer - Elementalist - Taoist: Great DPS and great AOE. Skills are sufficient enough for continuous rotation in challenge modes. It is no wonder that it is one of the top builds in wizard.
  • Cryomancer - Chronomancer - Taoist: Ice skills work very well with Taoist not because of the frozen-lightning synergy, but because of Taoist’s Tri Disaster Charm which boosts the damage of ice skills to enemies near the charm. AOE damage wise it isn’t the best but it has very good crowd control. Damage is sufficient for me to also solo challenge mode comfortably up to 5, in fact much easier than my other summoner or dark based builds because of the constant freeze and CC. One of the key highlights is that Chronomancer’s “Pass” allow you to burst down bosses with 6 Creeping Death Charm.
1 Like

I have come to a decision about my other character’s build and as i said before and i quote:

So here we go:

The Dark Lady: Bokor - FF - Shadow: No zombies. Single target damage oriented. Boss killer. Lot of stuff to avoid damage/heal/run.

Ice/Dark Mage: Sorcerer - Omnyoji - Elementalist: I am trying not to repeat classes and this is what is left for him. he is not one of my mains so i don’t care if this is top DPS or whatever. I like to live my fantasy. Froster Lord summon, Water Shikigami and Hail are my best friends. To hell with fire skills. Side note: Elemental Essence works well paired with Omnyoji.

Cannon girl: [del]Cannoneer - Cannoneer - Cannoneer[/del] QS - Cannoneer - Ranger: Cannoneer is pretty faster than before Re:Build and things are more simple without shotdown or whatever that skill were called. Deploy Pavise is HEAVEN paired with bazooka. Just sit down on a corner at CM and pulverize everything. My main character used to be Scout-Cannoneer, now i had to split the build in two and i am enjoying both (scout build is in quoted post) EDIT: Ranger is a placeholder until we have that new cannon class, also because i can’t have Falconer.

Dance or die (more like dance and die): Pied piper - Wugushi - Sapper - Lure, throw traps and poisons, dance and repeat! Fun to play and very good to clear dungeons/saluus.

There are two builds i am still trying to figure out:
Holy damage base cleric: Priest-Exo-??? (was thinking Miko)
Swordie: ???-???-??? (I have a swordie, but i don’t really enjoy playing swordies so… he is actually Pelta-Dragoon-Murm but i was thinking of dropping Dragoon. One thing i know is that i don’t want to use 1H Sword as main weapon)

Thank you very much!

Bard of Wizards: Pry/Kino/Necro

Synergies and features!

• Shogg Greater Corruption: +30% Fire/Physical Damage taken and minor DoT
  • Fire Pillar +100% Dmg on up to 10 targets affected by Raise, for up to 5 sec of 10 sec duration
  • Flame Ground hits Air monsters under the effect of Heavy Gravity
  • Enchant Fire applies to summons(at about 9k Matk that’s around 12% dmg to each Skel)
  • Magnetic Force gathers targets close enough that skels can used their AoE ratio (normally rare)

Crowd Control features!

• Shogg taunt
  • 10 Target Magnet Sphere, ~2 second CC and Gather
  • 10 Target Raise, 5 sec full CC
  • Fire Pillar, 10 sec CC
  • Gravity Pole, 10 sec duration CC
  • Psy Pressure, ~9 sec duration Stun Status
  • Hell breath, self melee safety wall + finicky knockback

Overall mobbing damage is pretty good. And the control is excellent. The 30% increase to phys and fire damage is always a welcome boost and has 100% uptime and affects a medium area around your Shogg (just remember to resummon every 5mins). Your ideal parties has a Toaists in it for the Tri-disaster Charm and the synergies gains from further enhancing each others damage.

Onmyoji variation:
A variation with Pyro replaced by Onmyoji works for players that love Onmyoji since Kino gets damage bonuses added to Gravity Pole and Psy Pressure from Fire Fox Shikigami: Fire Property attribute. This also lets you make use of your Greater corruption for those spells with the fire synergy. So if you want to have that casting and channeling Wizard feel that variation works great!

I’ll throw in a video later so people can see the spell rations. But it’s a really fun kit to play. And even with a terrible weapon I’m able to do level 5 CMs solo. Just the bossing is pretty meh.

What works best with Warlock class? Currently am the Classic Pyro/Ele/WL (WL needed for guild/events) Pyro/Ele is pretty strong and alot of multihits but was wondering would a Shadowmancer/Omniyo/WL be better maybe to benefit the extra Dark damages or would Pyro/Ele just simply outdamage it?

Reason for asking as well is my setup currently drains SP like a crazy mad man xD