Tree of Savior Forum

Share your Re:Build

I’m a new player, I have 320lvl Shadowmancer + staff for now.
I wanted to try Shado-Warlock/Cryo-Thauma-Linker but re:build happened.

I’ve tried Shado-Warlock-Bokor and it was meh, there is not enough synergy between dark classes.
It seems Shadowmancer is underpowered, point starved and sp hungry. When I’ve changed classes to Pyro-Psycho-Shadow difficulty became acceptable. So I waste class slot just for style thing.
My Shadomancer is full support, because Shadow Thorn, Shadow Conjuration and Shadow Condensation deals no damage compare to pyro-psycho skills.

Pyromancer-Psychokino-Shadowmancer:
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?build=eyJqb2JzIjpbIkNoYXIyXzEiLCJDaGFyMl8yIiwiQ2hhcjJfNCIsIkNoYXIyXzE5Il0sInNraWxscyI6eyIyMDAwMiI6NSwiMjAwMDQiOjUsIjIwMDA3Ijo1LCIyMDEwMSI6MTUsIjIwMTAyIjoxLCIyMDEwMyI6MywiMjAxMDUiOjEwLCIyMDEwNiI6MTAsIjIwMTA3IjoxLCIyMDEwOSI6NSwiMjAzMDEiOjUsIjIwMzA1IjoxNSwiMjAzMDYiOjEwLCIyMDMwNyI6NSwiMjAzMDgiOjEwLCIyMTYwMiI6MTMsIjIxNjAzIjoyLCIyMTYwNCI6MTUsIjIxNjA2IjoxMCwiMjE2MTMiOjV9LCJzdGF0cyI6eyJDT04iOjAsIkRFWCI6MCwiSU5UIjowLCJTUFIiOjAsIlNUUiI6MH0sInZlcnNpb24iOjJ9

SM party play build from youtube not 100% ideal
Warlock-Chronomancer-Shadowmancer:
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?build=eyJqb2JzIjpbIkNoYXIyXzEiLCJDaGFyMl8xNSIsIkNoYXIyXzgiLCJDaGFyMl8xOSJdLCJza2lsbHMiOnsiMjAwMDEiOjUsIjIwMDA0Ijo1LCIyMDAwNyI6NSwiMjA4MDIiOjMsIjIwODAzIjoxLCIyMDgwNCI6MTUsIjIwODA2IjoxLCIyMDgwNyI6NSwiMjA4MDgiOjEwLCIyMDgwOSI6MTAsIjIxMjAxIjoxMCwiMjEyMDIiOjQsIjIxMjAzIjoxNSwiMjEyMDQiOjEwLCIyMTIwNyI6MSwiMjEyMDgiOjUsIjIxNjAxIjoxNCwiMjE2MDIiOjE0LCIyMTYwMyI6MSwiMjE2MDQiOjEsIjIxNjA1IjoxMCwiMjE2MTMiOjV9LCJzdGF0cyI6eyJDT04iOjAsIkRFWCI6MCwiSU5UIjowLCJTUFIiOjAsIlNUUiI6MH0sInZlcnNpb24iOjJ9

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y7yqm5co

Basically get all your summons up. Use Zombify and quickly clear mobs to get zombies up. Most of the time you don’t really need to cast that many skills. Riding is your best AOE burst although it isn’t exactly that strong. When you want to use Dambella, try to have Zombify up so that your exploded zombies can be regenerated with new ones. Flesh Cannon and Flesh Hoop are just filler skills. When it comes to bossing, always keep the boss Hex-ed so that you can spam Effigy. Also use Desmondus to increase your summon damage on it.

Most importantly have fun

1 Like

Youre absolutely right about Electrocute I have mine maxed but never really use it…ever not even after a hail lol… Ill def try out stone curse maxed instead yea for the last 4 points u rather put it into flameclaw instead of more points into hail? to me claw is another skill I havent really used ever because the damage was meh and u need to be in the face of the enemy… Not sure if more points of hail do anything tho but maybe better than another skill on my bar I dont use :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea YingYang I got as well crazy skills so many hits as well but I dont know bout Toyou tho I had it maxed for a while but is there a combo with it or something because the damage is really low with me or maybe im doing something wrong with the skill. Havent really tried the water one yet is it usefull damage wise or another pushback thingy?

I put into Fire Claw because Hail for me is purely for freezing purpises.

Generally Onmyoji don’t have really high damage but the skills have short cd and REALLY BIG AOE. Water Shikigami is also good. It doesn’t push back enemies though. I max Toyou because I think it only takes 10 skill points to max while Water Shikigami needs 15. Howling White Tiger is better because it hits a wider range and also hits flying (Toyou do not hit flying).

I’m testing Omni-Chrono-Tao right now (omni’s kind of lacking in boss/overheats), and I’m really interested in testing Omni-Chrono-Sage (chrono-sage lacking AoE, so I’ll cover it with Omni) later, but I’ll leave this interesting interaction as something to consider: Greenwood Shikigami’s poison attribute extra hits gets increased by Chrono’s slow, so instead of 18 hits, I get 20~24 hits.

My Greenwood Shikigami with Zemej Necklace deals more than 2 times the damage of my Toyou. A pack that Toyou barely hits for 1/3 hp (testing in SR9) my GWS can completely kill, with the bonus of hitting flying targets. But that is with GWS lv9 and Toyou lv1, I’ll change it to gws1 and t9 later to see if this changes. Might even test with dropping a few levels on YYH (because of its long CD) and putting it elsewhere.

I have 2 wizard at the moment.

Cryo-psyco-sage : cc for days, ice wall+pp to kill bosses, ok damage and great survavility. Sage adds utility with misil hole and portales and some damage with ultímate dimensions and micro dimensions. I love this build.

pyro alchemist chronomancer : heal hp and sp + chrono utility carried by pyro’s damage. Pyro alone gives all the damage you need to do dungeons and challs.

I’d like to try some build with shadowmancer as main class but I fail to find a really good one.

Whats the big plus of Toyou? Many Omni seem to take it but I find the damage really lackluster compared to tiger and yingyang maybe im missing some combo with it

Big, cheap AoE on a short cooldown. Not very good for bossing, but helps clearing packs when your Tiger can’t one shot the whole screen. And putting a single point in it is more worthy than spending this point elsewhere for a small % increase on another spell.

I used to have Linker in my build pre-Re:Build and I’ve had a pretty tough time finding my new niche.

I’m currently playing Taoist > Elementalist > Psychokino and I’m growing quite fond of it… however, unless I’m missing something, Kino has just about no synergy in this and I’m afraid I might be hurting my usefulness even though I really do like it.

Ele-Tao are all the damage I really seem to need. I’ve never found myself in a position where absolutely everything is on CD. I’m only using Kino for Teleportation when I need to get myself out of a crappy situation. It seems like such a waste of an entire class choice. Would something else, preferably with CC, work alongside Ele-Tao better?

I did try Cryomancer but it didn’t seem like it was really helping me any more than Teleportation was and also Ice Wall is annoying af to set up when using a controller. :cold_face:

You could try

• Cryomancer - Psychokino - Taoist instead. Good CC. If you don’t use the ice wall addon just practise more.

• Pyromancer - Elementalist - Taoist. Probably the most popular DPS build. Fireball + Storm Dust combo has short CD and good DPS.

Ice wall addon? Where can I find this?

Try Chrono-Ele-Tao.
Quickcast for Meteor, Pass for Double Meteor and 6 Creeping Death Charm and there’s also Stop just in case you need to get out of a crappy situation

1 Like

I am currently running the build: Pyro - Ele - Kino.
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y7nmlfsd

I use mainly three combos
Flame Ground --> Heavy Gravity --> Meteor - Large area AoE
Magnetic Force --> Fire Pillar–> Raise Smaller Group CC/AoE up to 10 is best
Fireball --> Storm Dust --> Psychic Pressure Good Aoe and decent single target

My other Wizard is: Pyro - Alche - Taoist

Combos I use:
Upper Level --> Flame ground --> Eradication (usually) or Hell Breath AoE
Fire Pillar --> Eradication or Hell Breath Medium to Large AoE
Lightning Charm --> Tri-disaster --> Storm Calling --> Creeping Death mainly single target
Combustion and magic missile used as fillers

Alche for support / Alche stuff

I have tried several other combos and these two are the main ones I enjoy the most.

I’m currently using Onmy-Kino-Tao but i’m not sure if i should max fire fox shikigami or not, cause i’m not sure if the critical rate will apply to the gravity pole with the fire fox atributte.

my build atm: https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y9x3d8n9

I might be wrong but according to the skill attribute description, it changes Psychic Pressure to fire but it does not change Gravity Pole to fire. It only adds extra fire property damage (extra line of damage) to it, so the crit rate might not apply to Gravity Pole

this is definitely not true

I am playing a wiz>kino>onmy and leveling up to get the final class I was wondering if someone tried to play elem in this compo instead of the popular choice of tao?

So the event is going to end tomorrow so maybe I’ll share with you guys one last time what I finally decided on.

Wizard - Pyromancer - Elementalist - Taoist (Main)

• No complaints whatsoever. Great DPS great AOE. Good CC on bosses (dungeon/CM/saalus) with Hail and Stone Curse. Definitely can see why this build is one of the top few.

Wizard - Cryomancer - Psychokino - Taoist (Ice Mage)

• Also great. In fact this build help me clear saalus faster and much easier because of longer freeze from Frost Pillar and the deadly Ice Wall + Psychic Pressure combo.

Wizard - Alchemist - Psychokino - Onmyoji (previously Wizard - Pyromancer - Psychokino - Alchemist)

• My alchemist mage. Pyromancer + Psychokino do have some nice combos. However, generally I just feel the synergy of Pyromancer + Elementalist to be too good that Pyromancer + Psychokino just doesn’t seem up to par. Flame Pillar + Raise is great, but Fireball + Psychic Pressure takes too much time and you need to be stationary. Hence, I changed to Psychokino - Onmyoji. Better AOE and Fire Fox Shikigami boosted Gravity Pole is great. Won’t be using it much in end game content, but strong enough to survive by itself even with Alchemist as a non-dps class

Wizard - Bokor - Sorcerer - Necromancer

• No complaints too. I don’t care even if it might look like a AFK build. I love having an entire army of minions at my backing.

Wizard - Warlock - Bokor - Shadowmancer (Dark mage. Previously Wizard - Warlock - Shadowmancer - Featherfoot)

• So I decided, having Featherfoot and Shadowmancer in the same build doesn’t really work for me. Hence, I decided to drop Featherfoot and get Bokor. Bokor Hexing attribute boost dark damage and thus benefit both Warlock and Shadowmancer. Hexing + Effigy spam is much more convenient than ensuring 2 debuffs to make use of Kundela Slash. Also, the short CD of Effigy and Shadow Thorn allows me to constantly spam these 2 skills, occasionally using Warlock skills.

Wizard - Sage - Chronomancer - Pyromancer

• So decided to try the Sage + Chrono combo. The slow boosted Sage skills are pretty good. Pyromancer also have strong enough attacks to stand by itself. It isn’t the top tier DPS thats for sure. I’m sure Chrono + Tao would probably do much more DPS. But I want to get as many classes as I can so I have a portal shop in this character and that is fine with me.

So now time to brainstorm for ideas to include Featherfoot or Runecaster since these are the only two I’m lacking now. Can get a new character slot from the event, and also one more when they remove companion taking up a lot. If anyone have any good synergy for Featherfoot or Runecaster please share.

1 Like

I am so in doubt about my main being Pyro-Ele-Tao or Pyro-Ele-Onmy. I love the great AoE of Onmy and the extra CC (besides Hail/Stone Curse). In Uphill and solo CM/group CM i feel that Onmy do better being a mob damage/cc dealer. But about melting bosses, Saalus and other content I think Taoist is MUCHHH better. Do you tested these builds on PvP? I think Onmy could do better because of the AoE/CC instead of Tao ( the single target matter really shines on bosses or big enemies). Is hard to hit Creeping and even Erradication on mid/short enemies. And the CD gap between the combos is much bigger with Tao. Am I wrong? I honestly prefer Onmy, but I think that in the end game content Tao do better. Onmy is that bad on Velcoffer? Did you guys tested those things?

Love that idea of an army of minions but I’m new and I don’t know which skills are good, could you share your Wizard - Bokor - Sorcerer - Necromancer build? thanks!