Tree of Savior Forum

Share your Re:Build

Since Re:Build is here, I thought that it might be useful to make a thread about the builds you guys have tried and your opinions about it so we can help each other out.

I’ll start off with the ones I’ve tried. My opinions are mostly based on clearing 330 dungeon with a not very good weapon

Wizard - Psychokino - Onmyoji - Taoist (Main)

• Definitely strong in the AOE department. Literally every single Onmyoji skill dominates in the AOE department. On top of that, Eradication (Overheat 3) is great to spam. What makes me like this build is the synergy between the classes. First off, Fire Fox Shikigami gives fire property effects to Psychic Pressure and Gravity Pole (also increasing the range of Psychic Pressure). Heavy Gravity makes Toyou able to hit flying mobs. Magnetic Force and Greenwood Shikigami can be used to suck targets together for Creeping Death Charm. Tri Disaster Charm boost Fire (Firefox boosted Psychic Pressure??), Ice (Water Shikigami) and Lightning (Taoist skills). Overall really like this combination because of the synergy and the AOE.

Wizard - Cryomancer - Psychokino - Taoist (Ice Mage)

• Cryo instead of Onmyoji because I wanted an ice/lightning theme mage. Didn’t get Elementalist instead because Electrocute and Hail is pretty weak (no more overheat for electrocute and hail does low damage). Opted for Kino since it complements Cryo well. Old school Ice wall + PP combo. Also, Cryo and Kino in the same build probably provides the best crowd control in any of the wizard classes. Taoist is great to finish off the build as Tri Disaster Charm boosts ice skills (basically the entire Cryo tree) and also provides good offensive skills. This builds provide a lot of mob control.

Wizard - Pyromancer - Elementalist - Onmyoji (Fire Mage)

• Synergy wise this build probably says it all. Fireball + Storm Dust interaction and Flame Ground + Meteor combo just shows how well Pyro and Ele goes together. Though might not be much, Elementalist has an attribute that gives splash damage (30% chance) if enemies are killed with fire skills. Onmyoji is there to mainly provide additional critical rate of fire-property magic +95% from Fire Fox Shikigami. AOE wise this build is great without a doubt.

Wizard - Warlock - Bokor - Shadowmancer (Dark Mage)

• First off, warlock has an attribute that boost Dark Magic so I would think Bokor and Shadowmancer would be a great fit since they both have dark property attacks. Also, Bokor Hexing boosts Dark property attacks on enemies affected by Hex, further boosting all the damage of the 3 classes. Demon Scratch has a lower CD now that makes it more spammable and it also drags targets towards you, allowing you to hit them with attacks such as Dark Theurge without you walking to them, or dragging a whole bunch of mobs towards you so that you can burst them down with Masterma or PoleOfAgony. Shadow Thorn has really high damage as well. Infernal Shadow also makes this build pretty good to take down bosses (at least the 330 dungeon boss). Warlock probably is my favorite addition for this build. AOE wise it isn’t as amazing because the only skills with good AOE is Masterma and Demon Scratch. But your additional zombies make up for it one way or another.

Wizard - Bokor - Sorcerer - Necromancer (Summon Mage)

• Ok since Bokor is a new class I have like not much clue on what to add and how to actually use this class. I just summon my main Devil + 5 skeletons + Shoggoth + Salamion, use Zombify and voila summon army complete. One good thing is the summon do most of the work for you. You don’t really have much offensive skills, mainly Flesh Cannon/Flesh Hoop/Desmodus/Magic Missile. So what I usually do is just lure a large bunch of mobs, use Tet Mamak La and ride on my Templeshooter and burst the whole bunch of mobs down (Disinter after that to get back corpse). Really easy to use because you don’t have to do much except keeping your summons up and occasionally attacking and riding. Probably might not be that practical as a main since I’m not sure how summons do in raids and stuff. If anyone has suggestions on how to use Bokor please guide me.

Wizard - Featherfoot - ??? - ???

• Thinking of how to build a Featherfoot build. If anyone has any good ideas feel free to share them
2 Likes

Wizard-Featherfoot-Bokor-Shadowmancer/Warlock (The Curse Mage)
Bokor’s Hexing, Featherfoot with lots of cursing (to spam Effigy, which is really good, but reliant on spamming a lot) and Shadowmancer/Warlock with the raw damage.

BTW, as a Main Summon Mage even before [Re:build], I can say it is a really good build on a raid, but the Rangovas set is almost a must to do wonders. And the card investment can be a little too high if u want to have this build as your first. With Bokor, allowing to having a dark property buff due to Hexing (remember all your skeletons and zombies deal dark property damage) and having Effigy to spam as much as possible, this build only got buffed for raid contente (against boss). Not the best, but good.

Wizard-Pyromancer-Necromancer-Elementalist/Onmyoji (Another Option for Fire Mage)
Necromancer can spread a debuff called Corruption, and an attribute can change it into a Great Corruption. This increases the damage from missile and FIRE property damage. Not only that, but Enchant Fire also buffs the minions with it.

1 Like

I’ve tried Wiz > Pyro > Onmyoji > Psycho and I’m currently trying Elementalist instead of Onmyoji. At the moment I am struggling with the new build itself (never played Onmyoji), but also with the tremendous buffs that monsters have received in the update (apparently) and the increased SP consumption.

I really liked your main build. I will surely test Wiz > Pyro/Psycho > Onmyoji > Taoist. I am having some troubles deciding between Pyro (firefox) and Psycho (heavy gravity), as both of them works extremely well with Onmyoji.

Only got 2 wizards…

Male > Wiz > psycho > Alchemist >sage

Female > Wiz > Pyro > Sorcerer > Warlock

For now, I have :

• Ele/Taoist/Alchemist, Taoist is really good here, so I’m thinking to try Cryo instead of Ele
  • Pyro/Kino/FF, I really love Pyro/Kino, I tried with Sage which was disappointing, so I’m gonna try with FF instead
  • Sorcerer/Necro/Sage, I really like Ride and the damage spells of Necro, I just have to try with Sage for Portal (character is only lvl250, so not Sage yet)

This is funny build (don’t blame me pls >.<)

Wiz > chrono > taoist > rune caster

Energy bolt, magic missile, rune of destruction deal more damage against slowed enemies.
So chrono make slow ad reset my CD skill with pass and the attribute: focus
and taoist can use all skill in giant execpt “divine punishment” and “eradication”.

This build replace the old “attack of giant” made with wiz 3 > thauma 3 > rune > enchanter 3
@Copyright… mine (#crazypopolion)

1.I think this build has a lot of potential. Since you can overclock just a huge damage from the element of lightning.
Wiz > Chrono > Elem > Taoist
2. I am testing very funny build now. This build has a lot of potential too.
Wiz > Pyro > Elem > Bokor

1 Like

Alchemist - Bokor/necromancer - sorcerer
You can support team by throw potions and maintain dps with minions from bokor/necro and burst clear with sorc demon and don’t need to do much work ( yeah, i wanna be helpful but able to be lazzzzy ~)

However, i’m really doubt whose minions are better between bokor and necro…?

I have tried Pyro, Sorcerer, Featherfoot.
But what I expected was not what I found.
Pyro is much more reliable than the other two…

I was thinking of that also but I already have 2 build that has Bokor so I’m thinking of mixing it up. I’m thinking of Wizard - Featherfoot - Shadowmancer - Pyromancer. Featherfoot and Shadowmancer mainly for single target DPS and Pyro for AOE. I’m thinking of making it a more dedicated bossing build? In that case maybe I should switch Pyro to something else with more damage? I’m not really sure what is the high single target DPS class now.

For the summon build I’m using Templeshooter since I think it does more damage with Necro debuff? Not sure if it still applies or they changed it.

Hi, new player here. I played an Archer/Falconer/Mergen to around 190 but didn’t really liked the skillset.
I wanted to try a Wizard but since I don’t know most skills I need to skill them to actually try them out and that feels like wasting points. So I want to ask here first if that may make sense:

I wanted to go Elementalist > Psychokino > Chronomancer.
Since I really like utility skills I wanted to pick the Psychokino for Swap, Teleport and Gravity Pole. Chronomancer is straight forward (at least I think so) and I wanted to go with Backmasking, Quick Cast, Pass and Time Forward. And well, Elementalist for dealing damage and actually having some benefit from the utility Chronomancer and Psychokino will give me.
Will that work? And what kind of skills do I pick with the Elementalist and my leftover points?

My planner looks like that:
Wizard: Magic Shield 5/5 - 10 points left?
I have no idea, is that even important? At least my Archer skills were kinda lackluster compared what I got later
Elementalist: Electrocute 15/15 - Elemental Essence 15/15 - Meteor 5/5 - 15 points left? Noo idea…
Psychokino: Swap 15/15, Teleportation 15/15, Gravity Pole 5/5 - 10 points left? Maybe Magnetic Force 10/15?
Chronomancer: Time Forward 15/15 - Backmasking 10/10 - Quick Cast 10/10 - Pass 5/5 - 5 points left?

I hope you guys can give me some input and tips.
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I’m not sure about Chronomancer skill set.

For elementalist, I personally think that electrocute isn’t worth it. Compare to before Re:Build, it is much worse (previously had 4 overheat). It would be better to invest your skill points into Storm Dust and Fire Claw (does good damage up close on single target)

For Psychokino, Magnetic Force doesn’t really do much damage, most of the time people get just lvl 1 to gather mobs since it gathers 10 targets at all levels. Swap is very situational and most of the time you only use it to move bosses so you don’t need it that high. Definitely max Raise (more targets) and Heavy Gravity. Psychic Pressure isn’t very strong unless you combine with other classes for combos.

Already messed up a bit on chronomancer but thats ok. Max Reincarnate, take attribute Reincarnate: Ally. for Ele, take hail and storm dust. more dps is good and at least 1 point into petrify for pvp i guess. for kino, u need magnetic force to pull in players/mob into a location. u also need raise as a kino for cc.

Magic Shield consumes 1% of your max SP per damage taken. With the insane SP consumption that Re:Build implemented, I would be careful about that. As to the remaing points, I would suggest Earthquake and Magic Missile. Not that much damage, but they are good fillers.

Regarding Elementalist, I would surely consider maxing stormdust for the remaing 15 points. (Elemental Essence can only reach lvl 10, I believe your count is correct but you mistyped it).

So I’ve tried out a few builds and changed some of my builds which may differ from my original post. I use the same weapon for trying out everything.

Wizard - Psychokino - Onmyoji - Taoist (Main, no change)

• The AOE is simply superb. I’m at close to 9k matk and literally my Onmyoji skills just obliterate the entire map when I do dungeons. The AOE may not be that obvious in some CMs because CMs mobs tend to come to you and the area can be quite small but in wide areas like 330 dungeons, the AOE is simply amazing. Fire Fox Shikigami changes Psychic Pressure to fire, but I rarely find myself having time to use it and the damage isn’t amazing so I dropped it to lvl 1. Gravity Pole on the other hand is great, holds enemies and does tons of damage. I pump Teleport to 15 and it is so much fun to use and the extra mobility is just great. Gather a bunch of mobs, Teleport away and you are at a good distance away to use Ying Yang Harmony. Creeping Death Charm just works wonders against bosses. Most likely keeping this until I can find something better.

Wizard - Cryomancer - Psychokino - Taoist (Ice Mage, no change)

• I mentioned earlier Creeping Death Charm is great on single target. Problem is sometimes bosses move around. So what makes this great is that Frost Pillar freezes some bosses, notably dungeon bosses and saalus bosses, which makes saalus so much easier to clear. No complaints with this build. The skills alone are not as strong as other classes but it makes up for it with good AOE, good CC and good single target with Creeping Death Charm and the occasional Ice Wall + Psychic Pressure combo (which also freezes saalus boss). Psychic Pressure itself does low DMG but you would want it to be at least lvl 10 to hit more Ice Wall. Rest into teleport for mobility.

Wizard - Pyromancer - Elementalist - Taoist (Fire Mage, changed Onmyoji to Taoist)

• Onmyoji is great in the AOE department. I originally chose Onmyoji due to Fire Fox Shikigami crit buff to fire skills, but I felt Tri Disaster Charm works better. Also it feels to do better against bosses. The Pyro + Ele duo is great. Fireball + Storm Dust combo has a short enough CD for me to constantly use it. Pyro skill in general are really good this time

Wizard - Warlock - Shadowmancer - Featherfoot (Dark Mage, changed Bokor to Featherfoot)

• One reason I changed is because I want to have Featherfoot as one of my mages, but I can’t find any proper synergy with it. Hence, I decided to try this build as a single target focused build. Single target skills from Shadow Thorn and Kundela Slash. It is kinda sad that Blood Curse is removed and you can Levitate less that’s for sure, but on the plus side Enervation has a shorter CD which makes it much easier to curse targets. AOE definitely isn’t as great as the earlier builds, but Demon Scratch/Masterma/PoA/Shadow Condensation are pretty alright.

Wizard - Bokor - Sorcerer - Necromancer (Summon Mage, no change)

• The no effort build. Just keep summons up and get them to target enemies. You don’t really need to do much except occasionally using Flesh Cannon/Flesh Hoop and using Riding skills (I use Froster Lord). Against bosses all I do is Hex and spam Effigy which has a short enough CD for me to keep using.

Wizard - Alchemist - Pyromancer - Onmyoji

• Since I made this mainly to make potions for myself, I need 2 other classes that can make me useful in parties and not just a HP/SP healing slave. I decided that Pyromancer + Onmyoji would be good for AOE in dungeons and maybe challenge mode if I decide to use this character for it. Both have good AOE and damage. Also, Fire Fox Shikigami boost critical rate of fire property magic so that is a bonus.

Wizard - Sage - Chronomancer - ??? (Future “Space Time” theme mage when I get Character unlock from the event, unless I read the event wrongly)

• So I float around the forums and see many people saying how Sage and Chrono work well together because Sage skills does more damage on “slowed” enemies so I was thinking why not try it out in future. Also acts as a portal/portal shop if I need it. Not sure what to be my last class. Need a strong class with high damage so Pyromancer is an option.
2 Likes

I’m currently trying sage-onmyoji-chrono, the damage is good, you have plenty of AOE, and some good skills for bosses. Pass is great to keep up the damage and also works as utility for the party. I’m thinking about a better option instead of onmyoji, such as pyro or ele.

Does anybody know if the order of classes influences on the stats?

I’ll start off with my favorite so far:
Featherfoot - Necro - Bokor : I was a Bokor main… so when it moved to Wizard, I had to as well if I wanted to still play as a zombie mom. But now I get little skeleton swordies too!

I don’t like playing as a full summoner though, so I picked FF with them so I have attacks to use. Plus, it has it’s synergies.
Zombies are old school Bokor slow again, but they hit hard. Zombie caps are also finally 0.5sec cd… It’s like a dream come true.

Pyro - Cryo - Taoist : I like this one a lot better than the Cryo - Ele - Taoist variant.
Tri-disaster Charm is amazing on this. Very good cc too, with both Pillars and Pike. It’s also pretty flashy looking.

Kino - RC - Sage : Space/Earth magic only. I’m not really using this one, but it’s fun.
If I were using it, I’d replace either Kino and RC with Chrono and Pyro for Comet build.
Chrono’s slow debuff buffs both base Wizard’s attacks and Sage’s, so it works well.

Not as powerful as elementalist or taoist, but I like the CC

Can you please send a build link to me for your Main Kino> Onmyoji> Taoist build?

Sure here you go

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=ybm5335g

For Onmyoji, how much points to put into Toyou/Howling White Tiger and Water Shikigami is all up to your personal preference. All 3 are good AOE skills with short CD. Fire Fox lvl 1 is sufficient to make Gravity Pole stronger. Ying Yang Harmony is the occasional AOE nuke with high CD.

Gravity Pole + Heavy Gravity are your 2 main damaging skills from Psychokino. Always make sure Fire Fox Shikigami is summoned before you use Gravity Pole. Psychic Pressure is pretty weak despite it being boosted by Fire Fox Shikigami, so I opted to put little points in it. Also, with all the other skills to use, you would barely have time to use Psychic Pressure. lvl 15 teleport honestly is amazing for mobility and also allows you to get to hidden areas in maps.

For Taoist, the must max is Creeping Death Charm, Tri Disaster Charm and Eradication. Honestly I don’t know how significant Lightning Charm is that I often forget it exists, but I max it anyways. Main single target DPS is Creeping Death Charm, and main AOE is Eradication (3 overheat)

All the skills should be more than enough for an endless rotation. I’m not sure if the Pyro-Ele-Taoist variant does more damage, but this build definitely excels in the AOE department with all the screen wide skills from Onmyoji.