Tree of Savior Forum

Share your Re:Build

Thank you so much! You are amazing.

Did somebody here test Chrono+Sage? Sage+Chrono since slow also buff base wizard skills. Currently trying Pyro-Sorc-Chrono and it’s okay , but want to be more support oriented with missile hole. Also skill distribution for Sage?

Storm Calling is more of a must max than Creeping Death - Creeping Death only gets hits with levels. While normally that would translate into damage, you need to actually make those hits count.

I don’t think 60 hits is possible even on a standing still boss?

Sorc-Onm-Bokor
Current build. Hexing and Effigy on bosses. Sorc summon damage buffs. Salamion keeps summons alive. Spam Damballa all the time, like 6000% every 10s. Tree or Bwa train before Damballa. Zombie capsules when you really need zombies, only against bosses. Simple playstyle with good survivability thanks to bwa train.

Sorc-Onm-Tao
Enjoyed this build, I would choose between this and bokor. Very good bossing and mobbing. Lots of skills to cast all the time. Can’t see shet.

Sorc-Onm-Ele
Lots of skills to spam. Electrocute and Fireclaw not worth the time, just spam other skills. Hail helps with survival, freezes mobs and bosses, but long cd. Hard time surviving in CM 5 or 6. Probably better with Tao instead of Onm.

Sorc-Tao-Shadow
No, just no. Depends heavily on Tao for mobbing. Shadow Condensation long cd, not very strong. Shadow skills bad and almost useless against flying mobs. Tao is just outright superior, overshadows Shadowmancer (pun intended) in this build.

Sorc-Bokor-Kino
Cc and survivability is great. Alternate cc on cooldowns, Bwa train in between, you control the battlefield. Kinda weak, lacking damage, does not enough for me.

True. You might not be able to hit everything especially when some bosses move a lot. But in instances whereby there are 2 or more bosses you might get more uage out of it. One case for instance is the Castle Dungeon in Saalus. Also, sometimes I just use it in ET whereby mobs group up a lot and it can hit multiple times on multiple mobs as well. Storm Calling would be where I put my rest of my points which also allows me to max it. I rarely use Divine Punishment.

What about Pyromancer-Taoist-Onmyoji? You don’t get the Storm Dust+Fireball combo, but there is +50% dmg from Taoist Tri-disaster Charm and +95% crit from Onmyoji Fire Fox to boost Pyromancer skills.

wiz > Bokor > Featherfoot > Onm / warlock

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y7xleuqv

Thanks for your time sharing everything. Been reading all your posts. Been trying your main build here but right now I feel like trying something easier as a new player, could you share your Wizard - Pyromancer - Elementalist - Taoist and Wizard - Pyromancer - Elementalist - Onmyoji builds?

I really appreciate it, thank you very much!

Pyromancer - Elementalist - Taoist

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y7eppgxa

As much as you can especially if you are going to stay at the same spot for a long period of time, cast Tri Disaster Charm. This is very useful in CM or ET whereby mobs just keep coming. Use Tri Disaster Charm again when its off cooldown at another nearby area to increase the overall radius of the skill. It boost your Fire/Ice Lightning damage of you and your party by quite a lot.

Main combos include Fireball + Storm Dust, Flame Ground + Meteor, with Hell Breath/Fire Pillar/Eradication/Prominence as filler AOE skills. Electrocute with Storm Calling also works but it isn’t a priority because the damage isn’t high. Hail just to freeze some bosses. Creeping Death Charm as your main single target DPS.

Pyromancer - Elementalist - Onmyoji

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=ybuzanzj

Use Firefox Shikigami at the start to maximize the buff. It might get troublesome to keep getting it up though because it only lasts for 1 minute.

The combos are the same as about, just that your filler skills include Howling White Tiger/Toyou/Ying Yang Harmony. Greenwood Shikigami and Water Shikigami are just even weaker filler skills that you probably won’t use much because they are level 1, but can use if you really need a skill to finish off a mob. You lose out to Taoist at single target DPS but your Onmyoji skills literally give you close to screenwide AOE.

All 3 builds including my main build are generally quite noob friendly. Try them all out to find out what best suits you.

1 Like

Thanks for your time! you saved me!

can u share your cryo-kino build?

Hey, this is my build for my “Ice Theme Mage”

Cryomancer - Psychokino - Taoist

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y7ayt3zt

I think level 11 Ice Wall (12 ice wall) is enough since Psychic Pressure can only hit a max of 12 ice wall even if you level it up higher

Thanks, going to try all your builds! : 3

After trying out quite a few builds and classes, here are some of my thoughts.

• Pyromancer, Onmyoji, Taoist are probably the 3 top tier classes that can do well by themselves. Elementalist, Psychokino, Cryomancer are not that strong by themselves but combined with other classes they have great synergy. Some examples are Pyro-Ele/Kino/Onmy/Tao, Cryo-Kino/Tao. Elemental based classes are in a real good position now.
  • Warlock is fine I guess? Honestly unless you really like Warlock a lot, Pyro outshines it in both damage and AOE. Warlock just isn’t as strong as it was pre Rebuild, and sadly becomes worse than a lot of other classes in Rebuild
  • Bokor is really great. If you want to pursue a dark property type wizard, Bokor is really good because of Hexing. Overall zombies are pretty ok and Effigy spam makes things really easy.
  • Sorcerer and Necromancer aren’t the strongest now. The reason why Bokor-Sorc-Nec is the top in the wizard build in popularity is probably due to bots. However, I tried this build and it is actually not bad to have a pure summon build. I do well in 330 dungeons, and I can handle siauliai (tried to see how well it does in boss fights) pretty fast compared to my other subpar builds that I try for fun. Summons do a lot of work, and all you need to do is keep your Hexing up, spam Effigy and spam Desmondus and let your summons do the heavy hitting.
  • There just isn’t any good reason to take either Featherfoot or Shadowmancer at all. Big AOE skills should either have lower damage, or have higher CD. Single target skills should hence have high DPS but this isn’t the case for either of them. I run siauliai missions just to test the bossing capabilities of the classes. I breeze through with my Pyro-Ele-Tao with Taoist Creeping Death Charm and the strong skills and interactions from Pyromancer and Elementalist. I also breeze through with my pure summon build. So I tried to take both in the same build since they are suppose to have “low AOE but high single target DPS”. Not really the case. Shadow Thorn and Kundela slash has high damage, but just not high enough to justify that they have literally low to zero AOE. Other than those 2 skills, the rest of the skills are just subpar in terms of single target or AOE. At least Warlock have pretty decent AOE.
  • Runecaster is so mediocre that it has its own complain page in the forum so I won’t need to touch on that

Right now this is what I’m running after the changes

Wizard - Pyromancer - Elementalist - Taoist (Main, from Psychokino - Onmyoji - Taoist)

• My previous build has really good AOE. Thing is outside of dungeons, the AOE might be too much of an overkill. It is definitely great if you start a new character and need AOE to breeze through but I find myself not needing that much AOE when running challenge mode for example. The high DPS of Fireball+ Storm Dust has such short CD that makes it very usable. Hell Breath probably does less than a Fire Fox Shikigami boosted Gravity Pole but it can change direction in case a boss moves away. Flame Pillar provides better CC than Greenwood Shikigami and have high damage. Probably the main reason I switch is that I feel it is much better to have Tri Disaster Charm boost both my Taoist AND Pyromancer skills in this build rather than just my Taoist skills in my own build. I definitely have more downtime in challenge mode because Onmyoji CD are just so short, but that downtime is minimal and I just spam Magic Missile to make up for it.

Wizard - Cryomancer - Psychokino - Taoist (Ice Mage)

• No complaints about this and probably going to keep it. Thing now I’m experimenting is how much Ice Wall and Psychic Pressure level do I need so that I don’t waste SP. If anyone knows this please help me.

Wizard - Pyromancer - Psychokino - Alchemist (Fire Mage)

• Well my previous “Fire Mage” is now my new main, so I tried new interactions with this. I want an Alchemist so I took Pyromancer and Psychokino for their good interactions. Fireball + Psychic Pressure, Heavy Gravity + Flame Ground, Fire Pillar + Raise (make Fire Pillar have around 8-10 more extra hits) are nice combos to use. Good enough to carry me through dungeons and quests since I’m not using this for very high end content anyway.

Wizard - Bokor - Sorcerer - Necromancer

• No change. As stated earlier, very simple to use. Summon everything, get zombies up, walk around and use Riding. When fighting bosses, just spam Hex and Effigy, and keep Desmondus to boost summon damage.

Wizard - Onmyoji - Runecaster - Warlock

• As lackluster as Runecaster might be, I have faith that IMC will do something about it and make it stronger in the future (hopefully). Just a build for fun and allows me to craft Pole of Agony scrolls. Good AOE, but definitely lacking a lot in boss fights.

Wizard - Warlock - Shadowmancer - Featherfoot

• Both Shadowmancwer and Featherfoot are pretty lackluster, but I still want to have them in my 6 wizards that I have. So might as well just put them together and hope for the best. Loses out in AOE, loses out in single target DPS. Not really something you want to play as a main but oh wells. Does anyone have any recommendations for Shadowmancer or Featherfoot type builds please enlighten me.
2 Likes

Hey thanks for the sample builds and thorough explanations. I love it when people share experiences like this since I don’t have much time to try them out.

You didn’t mention sage much it seems. Is it no good?

I may get a spare character just for utility. I decided alchem for potions and sage for portal shop. What should be my third? Chrono just for support/theme?

1 Like

What omniyo skills do u max on a ele/pyro/omn?? Firefox for obv reasons the tiger i like as well gives great mobility and stun/farm tool but what else is good should i max tree is that water skill any good??

I personally like the yingyang wheel thing. High frequency attack : )

From Wiz tree I guess only Enchant Fire is worth crafting.
PoA is good too but I don’t think it’s worth using, neither Flame Ground only for the Meteor combo.
There isn’t much options because many classes or skills that we were able to scroll has been moved to other tree.

I think Sage damage and AOE wise really lose out to other classes. This is understandable because it has extra outside utility via portal shop. Chronomancer has Slow which increases a lot of Sage skills damage so you might want to try it out. I have not really tried Sage much but once the new character slot open I’m intending to make one as well. I intend to make Sage - Chronomancer - ???. Not sure about the last rank so I’m hoping for other people to chip in the discussion as well. I think Chronomancer - Alchemist - Sage is find if you just want to support, since every other wizard class isn’t for support but more for damage. Whether or not it will be good enough for end game content I’m not sure. If you are not intending to do end game content but just for potion making and portal/portal shop, maybe getting a high damage/AOE class would make it easier if you are levelling from scratch.

There is a thread about Alchemist so maybe you can get more answers there.

Tree maybe just 1 for utility. I rarely use it but if I do it is for the slight suction so that I can land my Ying Yang Harmony (which is a must max, my screen often have FPS drop when I use this but the skill is great). I prefer putting it into Toyou because I think the AOE and damage is bigger even though it cannot hit flying enemies.

This is what I would personally use if I were to go Pyromancer - Elementalist - Onmyoji
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=ya8em9v3

One funny thing about my build is that I maxed Stone Curse instead. This is because it can work on saalus/siaulial mission/dungeon bosses which is quite useful. I don’t think it works on Velco bosses or mini bosses but the debuff might be added?? I haven’t tried it yet so if anyone have tried please let me know. Thing is, Electrocute, Hail and Fire Claw are all really subpar in terms of leveling them up high so I decided to just put it into Stone Curse.

Do you have a skill build for summon mage? :slight_smile: