Tree of Savior Forum

Share your IRO1 character's name server and guild, find old friends/rivals

ha umm E-thugs i dont hang out with much of the old IRO people online some i kept in touch but i droped off the map for a few year 2-3. But yeah man sound good i might try for 35 tonight have alot of work to do still atm. having a party and getting ready for some other stuff.

lol I was quoting the pserver scrub guy not you lmao

im on right now brotha if ya wanna play

Who else in Maelstrom is playing ToS? I dont have beta key for this haha! :smiley:

Name: XDOME, XDOMEv2
iRO Chaos: Maelstrom , Heavenā€™s Offense, Restless
2001-2005 i think :smiley:
Guilds: I always spent all my precious time lvling/woe/boss hunts with them :smiley:
Class: Knight 99/ LK 99 or i think i forgot if i lvled to 99 haha! i did visit iRO 2009 but all my stuff was gone sooo :frowning:

Kinda sad not to see much Iris server loveā€¦

Umino
77/37 Sniper
Deadly Secrets
iRO Iris

Birth of Iris -> 2007ish

2 Likes

Hey 3AM been a while. Looking forward to this game.

IGN: Flack
IRO Valk & IRO Classic
Guild: Valkyrie

1 Like

Hey flack, good to see ya. Yeah this game has been a long time in coming for me as well. HMU next time they do a beta hopefully we get a chance to play together some. I played the CBT and having a group is pretty essential. Did you get to try it yet?

Hopefully Iā€™ll be part of the upcoming betas. I wasnā€™t very aware of the first one so I did not get a key. I did watch a lot of footage and the game looked great. What class did you play in the beta?

The last time I played RO was with this guy.

IGN : Musika23
Class : Clown
Private server

IGN: Ken928
Class: Assassin
Server: Loki
Guild: Fortitude, and a bunch of othersā€¦ but mainly fort :slight_smile:

Oomi where you at :cry:

Explore Ario Davis

1 Like

IGN : Xenthos (Lvl 99 full vit priest)
Server : Loki
Guild : Leader of Scarlet Rain

Nice to see all iRO oldies here :slight_smile:

1 Like

IGN: Hazelnuts
Class: Hunter / lvl 99
Server: euRO
Playing time: 2003-2006
Guild: Forever Love

Man itā€™s been such a long time. I was in legendary guild and those were good old times and I miss those days a lot.

IGN: Imsyu
Class: Dancer/ lvl 99
Server: iRO Chaos
Playing time: 2002-2008
Guild: Denuo Convena, Geffen Alliance for life<3 always won vs the WAKE alliance for the most part, trying to re call the name of the guild we helped protected for months with that had the only 98+ economy Fortress in Geffen until we lost it once or twice i forgot but we did take it back

Itā€™s sure been quite a while.

IGN: Mirufii
Class: Hunter
Server: iRO Sakray (2003-2004)
Guild: ~Hikari no Tenshi~ (leader)

IGN: Mikoto
Class: Scholar (99/70)
Server: iRO Iris (2005-2008)
Guild: Trinity/Benevolence/Halcyon, Subconscious

@Umino: I remember Deadly Secrets. Had some good battles against your alliance.

3 Likes

@Micchi My godā€¦ Trinity, Subcon I remember all of these guys. Yā€™all were a pain for our guild. Canā€™t wait to catch up in game because 50% of DS is coming back for this.

-Caska-, Usagi-chan, Fetisha665 (I think? We could have asterisks in the names right?)
iRO Chaos
Eternal Despair, Valiance of Figaro
Rogue, Priest, Hunter

I think those were the names I usedā€¦canā€™t really remember the dates when I played, sometime in the early to mid 2000s. I know I played before they updated Payon and all that, and stayed for maybe a year after that.

I was a swordy! The game is great tons of potential. Really looking forward to having a month this round to dive in! Let me know if you registered for this round?

I did sign up for a key this time. Iā€™m expecting to get some time in during the beta. Thinking about rolling a cleric.

Metagenki - Priest (main)
Aeroxima - Bard
Koin - Blacksmith

Flamin - Mage/wizard (temporary free super-sekrit alt account)

iRO Chaos
2002-2005 (from beta / before P2P, to a bit after 2-2 classes came out)
Guilds: Ethereal Dreams, Rebirth of Dreams

Had to look through old screenshots for some of that, had a bit of a nostalgia trip. I doubt anybody actually remembers me, but itā€™d be cool if so. I vaguely recall seeing some of these guild names around, but thatā€™s about it so far.

Circes - High Priest
Veniality - Scholar

Server: iRO Loki -> Iris when it opened -> Xfered the two characters above from Iris to Chaos

Time played: 2003 or 2004 onward. I had periods of not playing but generally I only stopped playing really when renewal came. Server merge caused a lot of lag for me, and renewal kind of sealed the deal.

Guilds: I donā€™t remember, have a bad memory. I didnā€™t WoE at all, so I generally was in a guild between WoE dates, as I would be kicked to make room for WoE characters. I kind of floated around in whatever guild friends wanted me to be in as a result. Was in some big ones and small ones. I have a terrible memory. I recognize a lot of the guilds listed and Iā€™ve been in some of them from time to time.