Tree of Savior Forum

Share your IRO1 character's name server and guild, find old friends/rivals

Elenaya
Xian`La

• Chaos
    2004 - 2009

.hack//LEGENDS (2 years) Joined 8-10 other guilds throughout the time. I was a random high priest that would WoE with different guilds for fun. I had a lot of friends in a ton of guilds.

99/70
Assassin Cross, High Priest, Sniper

IRO chaos and loki 2002-2006
IGN: black-waltz (wizard)
Lost a dear friend during that time ( ~hawkie~ )

Private servers 2006-2015

1 Like

SirBragi, Maelstrom was Kiryuu (sp?)'s guild, right? Formed out of my guild after super high amounts of drama occurred.

I also remember the .hack guild.

It was indeed kiryuuā€™s guild, the previous guild before maelstrom was your guild???

Yeah, when Apotheosis broke, Kiryuu and I made Veracity, but all the same guild drama (and then some) transfered over, Kiryuu made Maelstrom, and I mostly stopped playing RO around that point for a few months until I came back for awhile and joined Aoi No Kaze.

I remember Aoi No Kaze. I never WoEā€™d with them, but I loved their Emblem ahah. Good memories friends!

I miss the Apotheosis dolphin emblem the most, especially the pink version of it.

Iā€™m so hoping some people I actually knew personally and havenā€™t talked to for 10+ years wind up showing up in this thread.

That may happen. I actually have about 30 friends I knew on iRO returning for Tree of Savior. They all came from large WoE guildsā€¦ I met most of them aorund 2005-2007. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll continue to run into many more familiar names from the time. I wanna see all the old iRO guilds come backā€¦xD But thatā€™s just me wishing. So far we have Maelstrom and Deity coming to ToS. =D

1 Like

Well make sure to direct them to this thread, then! Iā€™d love to see what names pop up for sure. I have a few old friends I plan on playing with, but no one that was extremely well known in the community back then.

Character Name: ~Chris
Sever you played: iRO - Chaos(old and new),Loki,Valkyrie
Dates you played: Beginning until it got crappy.
Guilds you spent the most time in: All of them
Class: Bombs everywhere.

Name: Genji Amano, Akabane, Bujingai
Sever: Chaos / Ymir/ Chaos R
Date: 2003 - 2013/14 (Last year was just to log in and collect hats)
Guilds: Forgotten Realm, Elysium, Punishment

All the talk of the old days reminds me of when woe was real fun.

1 Like

vry pwrful, pserver scrub
valk, classic
inertia, dissolution, brick squad - not even trying, 2ez, wrecking crew

Epaphras - Stalker/High Priest

iRO Loki: Started beta - Quit at Renewal
iRO Valkyrie

Deus Ex Machina
Royal Flush
Cetra
Faction
Ethos

1 Like

lol wasup bro long time no see (xin) can still beat ya with my GX just sayain : p

Did you get in the beta? Iā€™ve been playing it and itā€™s decent.

lol yeah i have been. streaming it here and there also for some friends you remember who i am mr fabulous

I recall who you are. What class did you make? Iā€™m going monk. I have a circle 2 cleric thatā€™s str/vit/dex lol.

going for shinobi if it is in this beta. atm rank 2 swordsman half way to rank 3. str/Crit with leather working high evasion. (so basicly a thief with double atk atm lol) IGN is XIN if you wanna add me. (hangin around swords master on channel one atm.)

Yeah, Iā€™m lv 36 atm. When I get home from work Iā€™ll hit you up.

Are you bringing all of your e-thug friends?