Tree of Savior Forum

Server Launch Delay Notice

So much time left…

I won’t believe it and will continue spaming attempts to connect while crying :sunny:

Ok dat was hard to post since the forum is like solidary with the server ^^.
Well gl & hf IMC, we are trusting you guys !

1 Like

Well, this is real bullshit. What kind of technical difficulty cannot be avoidable to keep the server UP (at least before crashing, disconnecting, or exploding) at the announced schedule?
Didn’t you state in this forum before there was internal server test outgoing and thats why steam updated something at a random timing? Backup servers maybe? Uploading the servers before and disabling login servers? Million alternatives?
Idk man. Nowadays you can’t trust any gaming company out there to make a decent launch. Still wasting ppls time who have to change their normal schedule to attend the launch. This is so sad.
Tired. Leaving.

2 Likes

I too stayed up… was hoping to make a one character (a main character), now I regret it… Time for me just to go to sleep, thanks to them having an launch time near midnight (for me at least), on a week day… and then played us like fools…

1 Like

Dont forget to open few more servers at start, so tech problem not come again :slight_smile:

So is it delayed til 6am EDT or is it just going to asap and might be later or earlier than 4 hours and we should just keep checking back and forth for 4 hours? Please not the second option.

Are you serious? This is unacceptable. IMC this is false advertising

1 Like

I get up for work at 7:15.

So much for that.

Irresponsible company.

3 Likes

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John

Once the servers are done with the recovery process, could you please ask if they could delay the server launch by at least 15 minutes and update your post to state that is what will happen so we know in advance?

I know, that sounds like an odd request, but hear me out.

Since the servers are delayed up to 4 hours, we don’t know exactly when they will be brought up. So what is happening is everyone and their mom (myself included) is hitting refresh on every source possible. My ritual so far is hit refresh on the ToS Facebook, treeofsavior.com home page, forums.treeofsavior, Open ToS in Steam, Close ToS (to ensure launcher has updated server list each time), repeat… every single minute. Hey, team names are a big deal lol

Doing this for 4 hours every minute is only going to make things worse, I know, but it’s our only choice.

Please allow the servers to undergo the recovery stage but, once they are ready, please keep them closed but instead post an announcement they will be coming up in 15 minutes.

This will let all of us on our F5 frenzy calm down a bit because, at most, we only need to refresh once every 15 minutes, since we have a 15 minute delay from the time the recovery is done and the servers are launched. This will help your forum traffic cool down and will result in less 502/504’s and a smoother experience for all fellow Tosters.

5 Likes

You…I…But I thought!..grrrrrrrrrrr. FINE ILL WAIT.

I sincerely hope that IMC uses all available servers right now and just put down the extra ones once a reliable reading of the playing population arises so there won’t be technical connection problems later when launch has really happened ._.

I need something like that too… :<
We payed for the early access… 7 days from 22 march and they do this…
u.u Too much disapointment

@Staff_Julie Can you answer us this question? So I can go to sleep… [quote=“barryhenryallen319, post:47, topic:156807”]
So is it delayed til 6am EDT or is it just going to asap and might be later or earlier than 4 hours and we should just keep checking back and forth for 4 hours?
[/quote]

It seems like the more advanced technology gets the more problems it has. I suppose that’s because more problems can come up doing advanced calculus than doing 1+1. Ah well.

http://puu.sh/nXTOB/5b6926c9a1.jpg

8 Likes

I pay for this ? 4 hours ? Really ?
http://www.salzdummyspit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/images+1.jpg

1 Like

welp it happened again

8 Likes

Forums are finally fixed. Maybe we can play soon?

Is this your first MMO launch perhaps? Because this is not uncommon at all.

2 Likes

I thought you were someone I knew and nearly lost my ■■■■ lord god

on topic, goddammit imc etc