Tree of Savior Forum

Server Launch Delay Notice

Hello, Saviors.

We regretfully bring you the news that due to some technical difficulties that occurred while trying to get our servers up, the launch is getting delayed a bit. It seems that the recovery process would take about 4 hours, but we will open the servers as soon as the issues get resolved.

Once the server issue is fixed, we’ll release the open announcement and remove this notice.

Again, please accept our apologies for the unfortunate event. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff

9 Likes

Dang man. Was literally all ready to go and this happens. Guess I went from staying up til 2am to pulling an all-nighter…

ok
thx u for tell me and i can going out lol

So people aren’t screwed out of getting the family names they want, can you delay the release 24 hours?

Or at least 12 hours! Please~

2 Likes

RIP :frowning: Was hyped to play with my friends

2 Likes

It’s okay. Who needs sleep anyway?

and you say this where there is only 15 mins to go?
are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me?

1 Like

Ah… Quite a disappointment…

3 Likes

Top Kek

This is god tier stuff right here.

bad start… real bad start…
this should be already tested by now huh

4 Likes

April fools is real.

Expected.
sdfgdflgdflgdlfgldflgf

It’s too early to troll us @Staff_Julie

Looks like someone spilled coffee on their server

10 Likes

It’s the old “I spilled coffee on the servers!” while sleep deprived thing happening all over again.

April fools. Gotta be.

would be good to let us know the exact time, so everyone can plan their sleep and rest…

C’mon… you’ve had the launch date for weeks. This should have been avoidable.

1 Like

You guys should schedule an exact time, without the possibility to suddenly oppening it. Some people stay awake until late at night to get the desired team name!

1 Like

Are you serious? This is unacceptable. 10 minutes before release. People got up early around their work schedule for this (like I did). I mentioned communication, transparency, and timeliness in the concerns post, but I guess that wasn’t read or cared about.

15 Likes