Tree of Savior Forum

Seriously? Lame

Spread your salt and hatred somewhere else.

5 Likes

I don’t mind the game. All mmos have their issues, some big enough to lose their whole community which I have seen happen. This game is no more or less cash hungry than other free to play games. Even FFXIV had its issues as a pay to play. I like the game but some things are irritating (like running back and forth to repair gear when you are 4 maps from a teleport). However the class system is awesome with so many choices it is hard to know what to do. My biggest issue is just knowing if what I am doing is correct and how bad am I messing up my character for end game content. Since gems are not that big a deal apparently at my level it is one less worry so I can focus on leveling up. Not a fan of top down camera games but the amount of content in this game has me looking past that. DCUO level caps you unless you spend money so at least this one you can reach max level without paying for expansions and such.

I’m surprised you’re still here. You hate this game and it’s community so much that you came here to troll on forum. I hope you’ll get banned.

2 Likes

BTW a big Thank you to those who provided useful information in my time of need :hugs:

can you stop trashing forum? thanks

2 Likes

I think @Unlocked was referring to @benito_gabriel88, or maybe not scratches head

like running back and forth to repair gear when you are 4 maps from a teleport

You must have gotten 20 basic teleport scrolls by now and you can use them to safely teleport back to town, you can then use a statue to teleport back to where you used the scroll, the teleport option will have a yellow font on it. You can buy a similar item on TP shop for 2 TP.

I was not aware that if I used the scroll I could teleport back to the same spot. That will help a lot lol.

How am I trashing forums? only thing I said was more people respond to this type of post than ones actually asking for help. That is just fact, not trashing the forum lol. You guys really need to stay in school, life is obviously too complicated for you to understand lol.

https://tos.neet.tv/items/640079

Basic Warp Scroll
Allows you to warp to any activated Goddess Statue. Your current location will be saved at a Goddess Statue.

The item does mention it, but as you are a newcomer the wording may be too confusing…

I read the description and saw where it said that, I guess I will have to look closer next time for the yellow text. Must have been overlooking it on the teleport map. I wondered how I was supposed to teleport back. Wording is not confusing at all but it doesn’t state how you teleport back. Found that online about yellow text on the teleport map, which I would continue to overlook had I not known.