Tree of Savior Forum

Seriously? Lame

So I am really contemplating quitting this game. I am 120 and in Mage tower 4f. First off materials drop great until you get the recipe then they stop dropping. Killed 90 red infrorockter to only have 1 shell…only need 2 so that is ridiculous. Second I get to the end of 4f and have to kill a boss who just one shots my tank and all my gems are now gone. ALL OF THEM!!! everyone I collected from the beginning of the game until now… really? drops all gems? so now I have no gems at all. This is ridiculous. I have no words… No teleport throughout the dungeon but mobs destroy your gear every 15 minutes or so, so you teleport out and run back. Was frustrating but not a deal breaker. but to go through all of that to get shafted by some ridiculously overpowered boss and lose all my gems which are barely dropping at my level is just stupid. I can see dropping a few gems that I earned in that area. But to completely empty my inventory of gems is lame. I think I am done with your game now.

1 Like

was it only colored gems? or monster gems too?
if there was some monster gems, then thats unfortunate, but colored gems are easy to farm so you shouldnt feel like it was a big loss.
if you do the daily Party Mercenary Quest (5 per day) you get 3 to 10 from each quest.

Lol… you are so week.

What server are you?
I kinda want to help you now, if you play in Silute.

1 Like

I see, this game is not for you.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know the difference. If they were just colored then I have never had a monster gem. Red circles, yellow stars, blue cubes, etc… I had been making my reds lvl 5 til I could slot gear but now everything is gone. That boss destroyed my fresh gear in one hit brought it down to 30%… I feel like my gear is not sufficient for my level but getting new gear is proving to be a challenge…

1 Like

lol there are npc that can store your “gems” but seriously its fun to see someone died will allllll his gems on the ground :smiley: sorry i cant help it :smiley:

When you enter any map, you get a message, what will be lost upon death. Be prepared: it gets more intense with higher maps - you might loose silver, monster cards and even some etc-items (like blessed shards and gems from Saalus).
So please be wary when you enter maps and clear your inventory accordingly before hand.
You do not need to be angry about loosing a lot of normal colored gems, you will find lvl2 and lvl3 gems in great numbers. If you didn’t need them up to now in your equipment, you wont miss them in the near future.
These things happen to learn. Almost everyone had to learn some hard lessons in ToS - my hardest fail was losing 200k upon dying. Not so few even lost an important end game item (Practonium) due to not reading carefully - be wary when you get your first mystical cube.

Worst is it says to you You MIGHT lose SOME of your gems if you become incapable of combat, but it took all of mine…

1 Like

wow… you must be a kid lol

2 Likes

Dont mind, you are only lv120.
Everything you have lost is nothing. Really, dont mind it.

Go to Klaipeda, do your mercenary runs. Talk to the event board, do the events. Get your savior set, buy aspersion buff from any pardoner.
If you have talts in your bag, sell it to any npc for 5k silver each.
Hmm… may I know your class?

2 Likes

Good to know. I had been putting stuff away it just became annoying to travel back to town when teleport locations can be far away when you need to get back. Guess I will have to take the extra time so this doesn’t happen again lol…

1 Like

Okay, seems you only had normal colored gems - no great loss. You can reroll mercenary post missions (dunno exactly which NPC now) to do 5x “Enemy’s Smell” a day and you will have recovered your loss in “no time”.
Take this as lesson to put all things you can loose in the storage before entering maps.
You should use at least use lvl75 gear, and try to go to lvl120 gear now. With select exceptions (Five Hammer) this is not even the level to put gems into gears.

I see, this game is not for you.

I am a Rodelero right now. I have no idea what talts are or a pardoner. The game doesn’t tell you much and I have been looking up stuff in the wiki but I don’t know what I should be looking for if that makes sense…

1 Like

and why is that? you telling me no one has ever had issues before. Props to those who give advice. And I ignore you kids who just come in to troll or have nothing to contribute lol.

The game have enough instructions you may just skip them because it is a spoiler. You should have fun exploring and find the way out. I don’t think any mmo that didn’t have these kind of element.

Yeah I have played tons of mmos and they are all similar. They give you enough instruction to get you through, but it doesnt cover everything. Obviously being a new player they made gems sound super important but I had no idea you can get already leveled ones further in game. Without knowing what I am supposed to be looking for I have made it this far. I am sure my tank build is wrong because I seem to be really squishy. There are so many class options and routes you can go I am left feeling confused on what I should be doing and if what I am doing is right.

1 Like

2 people have said that… what makes you think this game isn’t for me? You telling me you have never had an issue before? ever? if you don’t have anything to contribute why open your mouth at all?

1 Like

Chill m8, forum is an open place for everyone. Now I don’t come bragging here because something went wrong. If you’re having an issue, try stating it in a proper manner.

also the boss in question is an exception, basicly he stacks like 5-8 nukes ontop of eachother, you’ll see the shadows of them on the ground closing in on you if you look closely.

1 Like