Tree of Savior Forum

Seriously? Lame

Don’t l2p->die->lose gems->cry on forum. Try to be less casual. I lose lvl 7 gem cuz i disconnected and couldn’t even use Soul Crystal.

icon_item_soulcrystal

use ur 5 free daily tp (regenerate 1 free tp per couple hrs, maxed at 5tp) to buy soul crystal from tp shop. if u die, choose ressurect use soul crystal option.

I feel sorry for you m8, here’s a vid to make you feel better :yum:

You must have lost like 20k silver worth of gems…literally nothing

wow bro lol you need to level up your maturity lol

1 Like

and how would I know it is nothing? new to game and they made them sound important…

where do I get the free daily TP?

Before I answer your question: You only had green,yellow,blue and red gems in your inventory, right? Or perhaps you also had purple ones?

Not to mention more people have responded to this than my post asking for advice. So regardless of the childish comments there were useful ones as well. So if a negative post gets replies and a help post does not I don’t see the issue. If you are butt hurt cause you like the game and feel offended then don’t look at it. Elite players forget they started the same way with the same frustrations but then troll people who post about it.

I believe only green red yellow and blue so far. I didn’t see any monster gems someone else was talking about.

as for me, from the crystal mines onward i saved a few gems i wanted to feed and started feeding them all my junk drops and level 15+ gear, then i keep them in storage so i don’t lose them. any other gems i get i just feed to those when i’m in town for +100 toward the next level.

Okay.

As you are a low level you must have gathered several level 1 gems, normally each one can be sold for around 2000 silver to other players which is a very low value. Later in the game you can drop level 3 versions.

Whenever you enter a dungeon/secluded area you have a high chance of losing your carrying gems, but it’s not always guaranteed. Sometimes you drop several gems, all of them or none of them, just make sure to storage them to avoid the risk.

You must have gotten your daily free TP by now, open your inventory and check the bottom right side of it:

(enlarge the picture to see it)

Free TP never exceeds 5 so make sure to spend them daily by buying soul crystals (4 tp), Teleport scrolls (2 tp) or Megaphones (1 tp).

Later in the game there will be maps that will make you drop your gems, your cards and your blessed shards/gems, as well as 5% of your carrying money, but that won’t happen until 300+.

2 Likes

Let this thread die. The author obviously has anger issues, and wouldn’t care for your answer.

I’ve seen once a kid with anger management issues in my school, he was prescribed tablets.

3 Likes

much appreciated! this will help a lot!

Just quit the game now because you haven’t even seen the worst part of the game yet. Soon you will realize there is no point in doing “end game content”. And if that doesn’t make you quit the cash grabbing will.

2 Likes

To make you feel better I’ll share with you what happened to me recently.

I was hunting for gears on my wizard and I decided to AFK to get a glass of water and when I got back my corpse was lying on the floor, I had dropped several level 2 gems I got during the hunt, plus two level 6 gems that I was upgrading (worth of 1.000.000 ish silver each) and a monster gem (around 300.000 silver). I also once died in a 4 star map carrying 20m and I lost 5% of that amount.

Also, once you reach 240 you’ll be able to do saalus which will guarantee you an income of 100.000 silver daily (200.000 if you have token).

Don’t worry too much over the 1-star gems. Around Lv.150 enemies start dropping 2-star level gems instead (which are worth 3 1-stars), and at like… Lv.260ish roughly, they start dropping 3-star level variants (worth about 12 1-stars).
If you really think you need 1-stars, I think the boxes scattered around Crystal Mine reset every now and then…

I’d recommend getting up to date armor. Questing gives quite abit of silver now, you should be able to afford some cheap Lv.120 gears. Also, the event board’s number guessing game awards 30 day armors.
The only boss that should be able to one-shot you at that level is probably Gorgon.

I noticed the devs do like their cash flow lol.

Good to know. So if I never buy TP I cant store my silver? That might be tough.

Silver storage is exclusive to Token users.

But that’s shouldn’t be considered worrysome as those maps are now much less threatening and using potions is more than enough.

1 Like