Tree of Savior Forum

Seriously? announce a maintenance 5 minutes before it will be performed!?

lol i totally understand the compensation, you’re the on who didnt understand my post… Timer for token compensation still counts even if you’re logged off, that’s just good as no compensation if u aint playing on the day the token expires

they use the word “APPROXIMATELY” its 1 hour now its should be up right?

dude… that was a reply to the guy who misread the compensation as extension for maintenance. You sir need to read the lines properly… :expressionless:

The warning actually popped out from steam 40+mins before the 5 min warning…

1 Like

ARG!!! maintenance!

I wouldn’t mind so much if much was done in the down time.

I had no warning trying to login without notification, I should be compensated 1,000,000 silver!

k sorry, its a bit confusing for me in this forum since im new, they should just have it quoted style like WP

There is a quote function, just highlight whatever you want to quote a button will pop out. Pretty cool feature imo. If it’s a reply, the person writing that post will have an icon of the recipient

well… 7 minutes have passed

seriously, maybe we need to wait 2 hours more xD

I’m dying over here!
Seriously addicted to this sh*t :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess I’ll play tomorrow, looks like it will probably be another 30mins or more

1 Like

Hi MAy i know is it any announcement about maintanence period extended?
If you know pls share infomation with us, i cant find it since there is no anoouncement in facebook and steam also…

Anyone know the time that the server back?:oculos de sol:

Wait. What… Noo… I mean that they announced that there’s gonna be maintenance 40+ mins before it happened. Since the topic was complaining that there was no announcement…

1 Like

ok 40 minutes
I have time for breakfast in peace

Wait… Noo… That’s not what I… Nvm…

1+ hour of maintenance, Guys

uhauhauhauh 1++++++ go the 24 hours -_-

extended 1 hour to the emergency maintenance!

They keep ninja edit the extended maintenance time. (At least they add more compensate reward)

7 Likes