Tree of Savior Forum

Seriously? announce a maintenance 5 minutes before it will be performed!?

Are you that stup!d TOS? how about people in dungeon, atleast make the anouncement 1 hour before!!!?!??! You better reset the dungeon cooldowns after maintenance! like F*CK!

12 Likes

ya. most ppl are in dungeon at this time bcos it’s just 30 minute passed from Daily instance reset. I supposed most ppl will have to go boss rush after they heard the 5 minute warning message. :smiley:

My daily mission is dead. Come on.

+1
20 charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It’s a bit rude but I agree. What a rush?

Yeah warn around 30min or 60min before do A MAINTENANCE that’s the minimum. Is not the first time.

Same, dead daily mission,
At least we managed to see the torch died for the first time…

Smart move. Insult the developer. It’s true that they should’ve given us more time, but this is no reason to open flame topics in the forum.

2 Likes

Makes sense, so if they now kill all accounts that used that certain payment method, probably for botting, they have no time to trade their items back on ‘safe’ accounts.

2 Likes

Oh I love stories of misfortune.

1 Like

NOOOO i just killed a worldboss and some ultra rare loot dropped and i couldnt pick it up because the server went down :frowning:

we want compensation! :smiley:

@roromi131313 ?

it’s 4 in the frickin morning.
just barely 7am on the east coast usa, where the servers are. (omg wtf am i still awake for)

probably this. or should they just have been like “oh hey, we’re gonna patch an exploit now… well i mean more like an hour from now, so take your time and shift things around so it can be safe on your mostly-legit characters” ?

Seriously IMC? Thanks for making me waste a daily dungeon. You guys are so amateur and disrespectful, it’s really quite unbelievable.

1 Like

Dude this is international server, it 7pm HERE!

Unfortunately, not everyone here is smart enough to figure that out.

no one decided to tell the OP that they actually announced it with a 40min warning?

Weird how did no one see it.

Not even kidding, they did it with a 40min warning. then 5min

Dungeon reset please! I was in 145 dun when this was announce!

2 Likes

Not sure if its true but LOL, you realize that its a bad idea right since announcements like that should be stickied in the forums and not having to rely ingame in which it doesnt appear for newly logged on players

This is funny, just when smart-matching finally worked for me and i got in. They decided to do a Urgent maintenance which in return, compensates people’s ongoing token timing. What is going on??
They better compensate the dungeon instance reset. I just wasted an entry trying to do my daily dungeon.