Tree of Savior Forum

Seriously? announce a maintenance 5 minutes before it will be performed!?

What about the ones who don’t have the forums up at all times? I think this is all just an issue of accidentally not seeing it, not IMC’s fault.

Actually IMC should take into consideration that there might be people in the dungeon. At least give 1x instance reset. A 3 hour extension on tokens doesn’t even “compensate” those who doesn’t have a token, cmon $10 founders is still money.

2 Likes

the server still closse? i cant enter

Atleast it would be more reasonable to do so like other games, unlike those ■■■■■■■ 5 minute anouncments. WE ARE PAYING FOR THE GAME, PLEASE DONT FORGET!

An idea about the maintenance end?

Check the accouncement section…
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/c/news in case you really have no idea where is it…

20characters-----

/soon

i cant see you link
All outgoing email has been globally disabled by an administrator. No email notifications of any kind will be sent.

We will be performing a temporary server maintenance shortly from 06:40 EDT to 07:40 EDT.
There you go, it was 7:30 when you posted.

I agree emergency maintenances need compensation.

Just not scheduled one’s, i’m just saying they did give a 40min warning.

they say now 3 hours maintenance

and a 3 hour token compensation? the hell, 1 reset instance voucher would be more resonable. We might not be logged in in that 3 hour token compensation! this is stupid.

1 Like

doooood… it’s
Compensation Reward:
Extend ongoing Token bonus time by 3 hours

Not
Extend ongoing maintenance time by 3 hours

You pepe bro?

Bad management… 5 minutes announcement. If only the dungeon can be cleared within 5 minute.

i see xd jajaa sorry

totally agree with him announce at least an hour before

when you post such claims, please add source so all of us don’t have to go searching if it’s true.

International Server +1 Here it is 13:40h now

Maintenance Notes:

Apply market and trade restrictions to newly created teams

Compensation Reward:

Extend ongoing Token bonus time by 3 hours

Here*s your compensation

Greetings, Saviors.

We will be performing a temporary server maintenance shortly from 06:40 EDT to 07:40 EDT.
The game service will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.