Tree of Savior Forum

Seriously? announce a maintenance 5 minutes before it will be performed!?

begin with 1hour, then said extended for another 30mins, now changed to exchanged 1hour, can you please give player 200% sure answer? thank you

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m from Brazil and I’m a friendly player :frowning: It would be unfair

please imc make br server separate to lattin america (espanish)
because we also hate 5 portuguesse megafone per second

1 Like

Hopefully, though they only appear to compensate when a large number of very vocal individuals are apparent.

I do share your feelings though, my friend and I schedule when we play and emergency maintenance with no warning get very old, especially when it is to fix an issue that has been reported for well over 24-hours.

Totally agree. Dungeon reset for everyone plzzz.
p/s: I’ve completed my turns for today :yum:

i dont hate br players. i hate the portuguesse megafone spam…

1 Like

don’t worry, it will be another boss card

1 Like

I would have to agree, need to do a better job communicating to your players when you are taking down servers, but i am also pissed because I take off work and there has to be maintenance, when is it coming back up? Isn’t there estimated 1 hour up? … FML

Chill guys, this scenerio is way too typical for game companies.

the communication is somewhat poor, but if there would have been a total IP ban of brazil then at least our servers wouldn’t have had to endure this

u won’t need dungeon when u are 190+, u will notice that grind give more exp than waiting 15m + full dungeon without healer

1 Like

can we forum ban people who post rubbish like this please? fed up with all these people who expect everything for nothing or want everything in a hurry. This is a new game and imc are not experienced in handling there own server [as far as i am aware] its going to have problems yet the majority of the player base are acting like spoilt brats who think they know it all and doing this type of thing is the easiest thing in the world. getting a server just right takes time if you think you can do one better please do becuase you are not wanted here.

1 Like

It wouldn’t work, IMC is a business. The server wouldn’t last 3 months without income.

Maintenance period has been extended by 2 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

i think you should be banned from the game and life itself

yours sincerely
an english player

+2hrs now. Can’t they just say so from the start… Atleast then I can go do something instead of keep trying to log in

“What we can say right now is that the problem in question seems to be confined to a few isolated cases processed through Steam’s Brazilian store and is related to its payment system, meaning it is out of our direct scope of action.” Blame the Br’s.

1 Like

2 hours now, I think they are busy with hammer down these br’s fake steam accounts. lol

I truly hope they are doing that now and not just for the server patch.