Tree of Savior Forum

Seriously? announce a maintenance 5 minutes before it will be performed!?

There is a quote function, just highlight whatever you want to quote a button will pop out. Pretty cool feature imo. If it’s a reply, the person writing that post will have an icon of the recipient

well… 7 minutes have passed

seriously, maybe we need to wait 2 hours more xD

I’m dying over here!
Seriously addicted to this sh*t :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess I’ll play tomorrow, looks like it will probably be another 30mins or more

1 Like

Hi MAy i know is it any announcement about maintanence period extended?
If you know pls share infomation with us, i cant find it since there is no anoouncement in facebook and steam also…

Anyone know the time that the server back?:oculos de sol:

Wait. What… Noo… I mean that they announced that there’s gonna be maintenance 40+ mins before it happened. Since the topic was complaining that there was no announcement…

1 Like

ok 40 minutes
I have time for breakfast in peace

Wait… Noo… That’s not what I… Nvm…

1+ hour of maintenance, Guys

uhauhauhauh 1++++++ go the 24 hours -_-

extended 1 hour to the emergency maintenance!

They keep ninja edit the extended maintenance time. (At least they add more compensate reward)

7 Likes

begin with 1hour, then said extended for another 30mins, now changed to exchanged 1hour, can you please give player 200% sure answer? thank you

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m from Brazil and I’m a friendly player :frowning: It would be unfair

please imc make br server separate to lattin america (espanish)
because we also hate 5 portuguesse megafone per second

1 Like

Hopefully, though they only appear to compensate when a large number of very vocal individuals are apparent.

I do share your feelings though, my friend and I schedule when we play and emergency maintenance with no warning get very old, especially when it is to fix an issue that has been reported for well over 24-hours.

Totally agree. Dungeon reset for everyone plzzz.
p/s: I’ve completed my turns for today :yum: