Tree of Savior Forum

Secret of the Solstice old players

well that sucks… ya some 100% legit information would be nice

Let’s be sure of the information and go inside one server :3 don’t screw up guys >w< .

2 Likes

HAHA I remember playing this. Never really got that far but I liked the graphic style and it was quite fun to play. Man the days when MMOs were coming out of the woodwork before the browser MMO boom started.

3 Likes

If we are to choose, I’ll pick the least populated server. :smile:

2 Likes

Secret of the Solstice my god it was so boring and no full screen option the gameplay absolute ■■■■

We didnt play for the outstanding Gameplay we did play this Game because it had the best Community i ever saw in any Game

5 Likes

That’s your opinion foxchild and i respect it but we felt home and special , we were like a family and that game made us feel the adventure as if we were sucked into another world C: too bad you didn’t get to feel that .

3 Likes

Damn, if the servers are actually located in different areas i may need to join one of the other ones since i’m in the UK… :L
Still, i guess it depends on how bad the ping is.

1 Like

All 3 Servers will be the same

Even confirmed by the Staff

Some of my Friends are going to join Zemyna so i will be found there

1 Like

I have to say this holds true. SOTS was my very first MMORPG with an excellent community and it has left a void when it shut down. Love that game.

1 Like

I’m ok with joining Zemyna, i get the feeling a lot of people are gonna join Laima just because it’s the first server on the list and they want to get ingame fast ^^

Zemyna for Secret of the solstice server then?

Zemyna sounds good to me

Aaaah, trying to make a build that will scale well later on is hard >_<
I’m probably gonna go down the archer tree, what’s everyone else starting with? :^)

I will start with Cleric into Krivis and then see how it goes. I have some builds and will pick the one i will feel best about.

Cant wait to see you ingame all :smile: .

I’m going Archer > Ranger > Ranger > Scout > Fletcher > Fletcher

I was thinking of going Archer > Archer > Ranger > Ranger > Fletcher > Fletcher but from what i’ve heard from a class thread i was reading Ranger is pretty weak :^(
That’s pretty much why i’m trying to rethink the classes i’m picking now.

@finaty That also sounds nice, haven’t seen much of the cleric branch classes yet so i don’t know too much about most of them still :smile:

@CarteFinale well ■■■■. I don’t know what i’ll be then

I guess it isn’t completely confirmed, there was a thread about how it was really underwhelming and didn’t do much damaged but other people said it might be because they assigned their stats awfully so who knows ^^

1 Like

Let’s agree on Zemyna then?

1 Like

Also going archer class. Will try and use my old ign. Also Yea, Zem sounds like a decent server.

2 Likes