Tree of Savior Forum

Secret of the Solstice old players

everything sos related for me gets a like from now on. And previous posts…

I tried finding the xen stone dropping sound but I can’t find it anywhere

2 Likes

It ended tonight. You guys know how I feel about SotS, ToS was the closest we will ever be to our dear Secret of the Solstice. Attaching a pic of the game. :smile:

2 Likes

to be perfectly honest. I don’t even remember my tank’s name. My cousin name that one. I played way too many mmos and have a random name every time. I remember my healer’s name was snow something lol.

2 Likes

After playing 8 hours of icbt, I conclude this game have potential to be sots

Doesnt these two screenies of this game reminds you os sots. One is people chasing a gm. The other is just people at the end of the game

3 Likes

We went all crazy in those events xD

2 Likes

It looks very good and I hope it will be nearly like sots. But I’m sure if the nice people of SotS - which were like brothers and sisters for me - play this game, we all can make it to a new Solstice.

2 Likes

@Youuuuuuuuu
& @unpocodeaire
Is there such a thing like a xen in Tree of Savior? Of Course not the xen, but maybe something similar rare and valuable.

2 Likes

There are rare blue shining bugs. But they dont make special sounds in this game though, so technically not that similar to a xen stone. But people do go crazy when a shining bug appears.

The bug is basically like a rare monster that shows up randomly, and gives huge exp points.

2 Likes

Correcto. I didn’t know about them so If I saw one, I did not notice. :stuck_out_tongue: One more thing to look forward to: blue bugs :smiley:

3 Likes

I can already see our guild name, something related to Solstice. Any ideas? :smiley:

2 Likes

There is this one guild in sots name xen stoner back in the day. I think that name fits us pretty well. I hope they can implement sound in blue bug so that people inbthe map will go crazy looking for one

2 Likes

I’m 100% down for doing a sSOS guild when TOS is released

2 Likes

I only played until around lvl 15ish, but one thing I can see about SoS that ToS needs is enemies that actually pose a threat. I remember that a at lvl 9 or so where you needed to have a high level player pull the bat mobs so you could pick up an item deep in the Sewers.

Yeah…bats would wreck your sh** all day down there. And then on top of that lvl 2-3 mobs would wreck your lvl 2-3 butt aw well while you got your gear and level up. It was a bit harsh, but it’s not lvl 170 mobs attacking once every 5 seconds…

1 Like

Beta versions of the games usually isnt hard. So don’t expect the game to be hard until the game is release.

And most people feel like this game isnt as hard mainly because they are offer almost infinite icoins to revive and alot of cash in game.

Mostlikely in the real version of the game, icoins and ingame cash will become rare.

Betas serve only one purpose, to test specific parts of the game

1 Like

wow… can’t believe there are still players from sots that are longing to play that game… i miss that game too…
i used to be on marian server I think… my healers name is rhythm07 i think and other is katie07… anyone from marian server? hehehe.

does this tree of savior has this aoe thingy like in sots? where you can gather monsters of the whole map then kill it all at once? i’ve been looking for games like that with the same gameplay like sots :cry:

2 Likes

Hello there! I played on Adeline always so I don’t think I ever saw you :stuck_out_tongue: I tested last CB and I don’t think there is AoE as in pulling the mobs behind you, but there are Area of Effect? skills :slight_smile: (I’ve played a lot, but I still can’t get that technical xD). I hope to see you in game whenever it is released. Cheers!

see you in the game ahihihi! soo excited to play this! =D

I’m like a kid hahaha.

Daaamn it’s awesome that there are people from sots hyped for tree of savior!

What made secret of the solstice awesome is the fact that it’s community was amazing and it wasn’t like the other mmo’s where you just walk by players never interacting with them…I think i played on the Adeline servers and my ign was xXFlame-WolfXx, I’m seriously not expecting anybody to know me since i never made it past level 63 xD But still looking forward to this game so much and we seriously need a guild B^) Start suggesting names! :smiley:

@CarteFinale I have no idea about names since I don’t know how long they can be or if we need a tag etc. I’m sure it will include solstice or something.

But gettting a guild/clan with the old SoTS players will be cool.

1 Like