Tree of Savior Forum

Secret of the Solstice old players

Helping level up a friend in Rudworks (If I remember right) :smile:

2 Likes

@unpocodeaire fuc yes. I was too stupid and young to record or take screenshots so I can only google secret of the solstice :frowning:

I just had a memory flashback or getting to candyvault, buying some cash items and going to the map to the east and killing stuff with my archer

I had tons of nice screenshots but theyā€™re are all gone. :confused: It was so much fun, being chased by monsters, trying to complete a quest over and over, getting helped by people, Christmas events xD I also have flashes of some things, but overall the feeling is great. Trying to sneak though a map so that you didnā€™t get killed, AoEing hahahaha. Good times.

2 Likes

It was a game where you had to actually dedicate time in order to get deep into it. People have been playing ToS for 2 days and are complaining about leveling being too slow

Oh, yeah, I totally disagree with that, I mean if ToS is grindfest, Sots was grindhell xD Thatā€™s the point of things being difficult to obtain, putting effort into them like in real life xD I am totally not complaining about the game itself, it is just our connection to the one we used to play.

2 Likes

well i did find this http://datab.us/Search/Popular%2BVideos%2B-%2BSecret%2Bof%2Bthe%2BSolstice%2BPlayListIDPLqon9DPBiDMH8AThhuYyUQ6r6dWHx7jPw

3 Likes

Iā€™ve watched them all. Itā€™s the only live memory of it all! :smile:

2 Likes

I loved how you could farm the map with your aoe skills on sos

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s a good idea :smile:

1 Like

Hmm I have many screenshots of sots ^^ Think more than 200 XD I will look for some good pics which I can post here ^^

2 Likes

I loved the music of rudworks :heart:

3 Likes

Is this game similar to sos?

1 Like

well, sos was already a full game when you play, this is only the first cbt. I donā€™t have a beta key for this cbt, but from what I heard, its really different from the kcbt atm. Even the xenepic cbt wasreally different than then the actual game when it comes out.

Beisde, what made sos so great, was really its community and gm. I miss the drunk Mr kim who shows up randomly in sos and spawn monsters. I forgot the name, but old players will probably know exactly whoI am talking about.

2 Likes

ahh those were posted by Sicily. I think

1 Like

I am bad with names, but I do remember you name. not sure if your the yup girl. She was a healer who always say yup.

1 Like

@sue_akane Upload them to google drive or make then a zip. Iā€™d love to have literally all of them to look at

tears SOTS memories incoming. Seriously tho, the game lacked proper balance and love from Outspark. Still fun :wink:
I got a beta key for this game.

2 Likes

Still, we canā€™t get over it xD

1 Like

hmm, sounds like me XD what was your chara name in SotS? Maybe I have a screeny of a party ^^

1 Like

Xen time on a event ^^

4 Likes