Tree of Savior Forum

Secret of the Solstice old players

@unpocodeaire when i click on the “Beta Key” at the top of screen it says “you are not a beta tester”

Ogh, that means that you won’t be able to play these coming 7 days. :frowning: I am sorry.

1 Like

I have no beta key too :cry:

1 Like

I didn’t get one either. No luck for sos players x3

1 Like

I’ll take a screenshot for you guys :blush: and give you my impressions as an ex-sos player. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@unpocodeaire Gratz to you ^^ Hope you can tell us that this game is nearly like sos. Enjoy it for all of us :wink:
We see us in the open beta :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Fellow sos player here. My ign was Yamado. I was an Archer i think lvl 8x or something, maybe even 9x. I was so young when I played, so grinding was difficult for me >.< I do however have a beta key for this, so if anyone else did I’d love to test this game out with you!

2 Likes

I think I am the only one from this thread that got a key apart from you. My ign was Poderoso. Let’s keep in touch in game! I’ll go for Aerius if not taken :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@Indiedude I remember you, @unpocodeaire and i remember you…

But i don’t have a beta key so i’ll be watching a stream :frowning:

Wow you actually remember me haha! What was your ign, and did you know me from reborn or sos?

1 Like

@Indiedude I had a bunch, my 2 main ones were Lucifer and Jesus. Lucifer was an archer and Jesus was a knight. I don’t remember you specifically (like walking around you and/or talking to you). I just remmeber seeing your name

Wow! I played SOTS such a long time ago. I was a Wizard - and my name was Magiik. I was almost one of the top 3 to make it to ArchMage. The lvl grinding did me in - but still I had many fun memories.

5 Likes

are you the yup girl?

1 Like

Hi, guys. I’m here reporting. I am not that hyped right now, I have played the game for 1 day, more or less. I don’t know how to say this, but I think, at least I was expecting something like we had in SotS and it just seems a shadow of it. I know that we can’t expect the things to be same, oghh, I don’t know. I just miss playing SotS and I think that’s the problem, I wanted this game to be IT. (and it is not, obviously). I am sorry, I got all nostalgic, I don’t know why they had to close Sots. Oh, well, but life goes on. I’ll play a bit more the next days and I hope that when you get to play it you’ll like it. Cheers.

1 Like

@unpocodeaire I played the Korean beta for a bit but it was very laggy and sluggish. I know it’s only in the first closed beta so i’ll wait until I can play it on full release to completely judge it.

I know it won’t be 100% similar to sos but its the best we have right now :frowning:

also, i wanna play sos

1 Like

@unpocodeaire thank you for your report. I anxiously expected that you would say this. I think no other game will be like SotS. It was the only game of the korean producers and at the end Outspark ruined this game. Healers were not necessary anymore.

But I really want to play sos again too. I want to reach my last class finally!!! XD

1 Like

You’re right, from all the games I have played so far, this is the one I like the best after SotS. I don’t mean to discourage anyone, but that’s how I mostly feel about and I think I will stick around when it is released.:wink:

2 Likes

Someday it should happen! I’d be more than happy. I think I will post a screenshot of SotS. One of the only ones I could recover after my old laptops died. <3

2 Likes

Sry? Yup girl? Do you mean the girl on the profile picture? Yes that’s me ^^ My main chara

1 Like

Well If i ever get rich I’ll buy the rights to SOS and put it up again.

2 Likes