After talking with Sensitive Owl I took a rushed trip all over to check for anything new.
I tried talking with all NPCs in Kateen forest (including Troubadour), Karolis Springs (including Gloomy Owl) and Grynas maps.
I also talked to Tesla, all NPCs in Klaipeda and all NPCs in Orhsa (if I remember correctly).
Nothing new there.
I’ve talked to Explaining Owl many times whenever I was nearby. I never pestered it for too long at once though.
Explaining Owl always gives me one of three dialogue sequences:
- First two dialogues from this link I haven’t seen in ages. I believe the owl says them the moment you unlock his full story.
- Next three dialogues mentioning Tesla are one of the dialogue sequences he gives me.
- Other four dialogues mentioning Kupoles are the second sequence he tells me.
- There’s a third dialogue sequence that he says frequently (just like the other two). It’s not listed in the link above. I believe that Explaining Owl has been saying this even before I met Sensitive Owl, but I’m not sure about that.
Here’s what I’d bet on Sensitive Owl’s spawning condition:
Possibly, you need to meet Troubadour.
I think once might be enough. I was able to meet Sensitive Owl twice after meeting Troubadour just once.
Alternatively, there’s a time limit after meeting Troubadour. That would have to be longer than a day though - I met Sensitive Owl the second time after ~24 hours.
- Possibly, you need to spend a lot of time feeding the black stone crystal in Saknis Plains.
- There’s a specific time at which you need to talk with Explaining Owl.
Possibly, he needs to give you a specific dialogue - definitely no other than one of the three sequences I listed above.
- Sensitive Owl should show up for 5 minutes after you talked to Explaining Owl.