Tree of Savior Forum

Secret of Kateen Forest - continued

this includes maps between orsha and klai too?_?

ya i saw the emotional owl a few days ago too, he spawned around 4 hours 30min

1 Like

there’s also a secret npc in Frienel memorial, I camped for 4 hours to see if anything would spawn, but nothing.

memori

2 Likes

You guys probably already noticed this, right?

In Poslinkis Forest there’s these green dots, one from a NPC called Eimantas and another one called Unidentified Spirit. Close by, there’s an hidden trigger called ‘Trigger of Hidden Shop Creation’. Months ago I was foolish enough to try and set a shop there, even the Oblation Shop from pre-rebuild Pardoner when I exhausted my options, but nothing.

2 Likes

They are related to the Nak Muay unlock quest.

1 Like

This guy spawns there, but I don’t know how or why.

i11775942639

His english text is:
“Wandering merchant: Like a dandelion’s seeds, I am merely one who follows the wind. Since we’ve met in such a curious way, perhaps you could spare a moment to view my curiosities?”

5 Likes

another traveler related to music…

imc did menshun of habbin othur moosikal instruments othur dan de floot Owo

1 Like

Prob not related to the same mystery but anyone knows what this 2 npc (prob more) are from…

The npc is constantly moving, at first I thought it was just a broken ui/quest…

but then I found one again and you can kind of influence it path…

So I don’t know :confused:

it’s from the valentine event

1 Like

mmhmm I see…

I thought evemt was using normal npc cause my first box ask me into a level 200+ map when I was on my lvl 60 character :heeey:

Those chocolates are mine :hey:

Idk what this owl stuff is about, but I like owls so uh. This statue is here, dunno if it always has been

1 Like

Oh wait, there’s so many here… Did you guys already find these?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure these statues are from Sunset Flag Bearer questline.

1 Like

Never did quests here, I was just dropping by the maps to get Guardian Saint Gem o3o

1 Like

:hey:
How come nobody is excited about this? This totally looks like the Wandering Bards buddy.
I’m gonna camp that!

1 Like

(It’s the blue dot spot on the map that praquenick linked.) I have no earthly idea what causes him to appear, I’ve tried time-based camping to no avail. If you have success with finding him I’d love to hear it!

1 Like

half year later, what you found??
also, I loved your post.
ToS is bad managed, but is a piece of art, play with the disable UI and see this incredible wandeful scenarios with numerous levels that you can note only disabling your UI, make you realise how detailed the game is. So, in this context, put secrets just make pve more fun. that is why I like it so much.

2 Likes

i’ll camp it too and see what comes up

1 Like

I did a recording camping that spot for 10 hours. No sign of a wandering merchant, unless he showed up for less than 1 minute.
I’m guessing he either has some conditions for spawning or he shows up in random places like Troubadour.

dancing_penguin_10hours

@kazamatenkai
We found Sensitive Owl and narrowed down it’s spawning conditions. Also made a list of Troubadours spawning spots with a few new ones. Now there’s this merchant guy. It’s taking ages but there is some progress. And it’s not like we’re wasting time on this 24/7.

4 Likes