Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA-Telsiai] young&naive :hi: We're Recruiting

Lmao it’s interesting to know this guild does have the reputation of being a pain in the a s s in Gemstone. It ruins the session when I see some of them in the opposing team as it’s a pointless effort to leave the safe zone. Sometimes, it’s better to afk than try at all.

I know it’s the rules of the game so it’s not like they’re doing anything against the rules. It just sucks when you want to quietly farm for the first 10 minutes and don’t mind being killed in the last 5 after the boss spawns and yet some of the guild members will kill you the minute the game starts so you’re left with nothing and getting so little medals. But it’s the way of the game, the stronger people will always hold control over the resources and the weaker people will have a hard time competing with them. I guess the solution is to join the guild so you can be safe from them. That’s a good selling point to add for new members, I think. You might want to add that.

Anyway, I just thought it’s interesting since I googled the guild after getting so frustrated with some of them and this is one of the things that popped up. I just thought the reputation is pretty interesting. It’s not everyone in the guild though, just some of them. Some of them are pretty chill. But if I see someone from their guild, you bet I’ll always run the opposite way.

run for your life, Y&N conquer Boruta…LOL

prepare urself for re:build patch…:smirk:

4 Likes

Dear Y & N guild,

I would like to join your guild.

Do you still have space for recruitment?

Thank you.

Best regards,
ILancasterI

Thanks for interested in our guild. However, now we’re full and no plan for recruitment. Will keep you updating, if we will open recruitment again.

bumping this

:satisfaction:

Hello are you still recruit?

PepeLaugh he doesnt know PepeLaugh

You must be former old player, join every content.

Gem feud : nothing wrong with team up. It supose to be team pvp anyways

Worldboss : nothing wrong with that too. Also i remember iirc the guild name, varena also oftenly coming when the boss’s hp low (especially with the WB that they dont have advantage damage(?)). About the shout. If ppl really want WB, why dont they just search for it anyway. Of maybe just wait someone shout “rexi stage 2 30% HP come come”(?)

Oneechan (2): whats the point of monk skill, should it be deleted? I thought that time he not really active and rarely online. Dont even do wb.

Boruta & GTW war : "from the beginning, YN was alone all the time. Only seed with YN. Who was started with with many alliance, then bertray their alliance and act like they are the one who got bullied.
“If we rank 3, we will out from this alliance”.
This word will never forgotten. Because theres more than 3 guild in alliance at one time.

Oh and hello mr old player with new forum ID. Nice to see you~

Offdead 9 hours old new account…
Hmm wonder why not you just use your own account instead of creating new account if what you said is real :thinking:really not persuasive at all …
mind to share your IGN?

OMEGALUL TRYING TO SPREAD MISINFO OMEGALUL

//20 char

dont have proof
but say true

Why even got mad by killed at pvp area.if dont want to got killed just farm in Hg, not pvp area.

Do you even have evidence for it? Or screenshot? 100% u dont, because it just story from your own world

He even never hunt wb before. No point for him doing that.

FYI. Every i join WB, it was always since start it founded. Except marnox and zaura, theres a party who keep come when HP very low and only aim last hit. Soloing wb? Who the hell suggest that guy to solo wb, or maybe he just want to take the reward by himself.

Try to own boruta? I guess you only saw from 1st week only when everyone still fight us. And previously you said we are 3 v 1 and bullied a guild. Where are you even now, you dont play anymore and got that info. Besides the truth is that 1 bullied guild become like that because they betray their alliance.

Well this is my last reply. No point to reply someone who spread of bullsht without having evidence and a guts to show himself. Only hide behind the monitor with fake account.

3 Likes

Hi I am corfee from yn. Here is the speedbug report post by me… where is yours

:laughing: And I have to give some cookies :cookie: to your imagination ability :upside_down_face:

1 Like

4th week boruta coffemilk kicked out of boruta

Naaannii ?

mate coffeemilk GM is here now lmao

In feud, even my cafe member always kill each other…
is that problm bro ?

Why am i should give evidence if the accuser do not have evidence to bring us to jail? Lol. Make sure if you want to put someone to jail, bring enough evidence or you just embarrasse yourself lol. Meanwhile ppl you want to report do not lost anything. I guess you just one of the salty ppl due lost. Yea, loser can only always talk instead of fight.

Like that corfee, if want to show something, bring your thing boy.
If corfee only report that bug without video, for sure linh wont get banned :))

Yea better you keep yourself hidden or you will embarrassing yourself later.

" i cant proof what i said is true "

" Give me evidence my boy lmao "

I think we found the Genius.