Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA-Telsiai] young&naive :hi: We're Recruiting

Oh and hello mr old player with new forum ID. Nice to see you~

Offdead 9 hours old new account…
Hmm wonder why not you just use your own account instead of creating new account if what you said is real :thinking:really not persuasive at all …
mind to share your IGN?

OMEGALUL TRYING TO SPREAD MISINFO OMEGALUL

//20 char

dont have proof
but say true

Why even got mad by killed at pvp area.if dont want to got killed just farm in Hg, not pvp area.

Do you even have evidence for it? Or screenshot? 100% u dont, because it just story from your own world

He even never hunt wb before. No point for him doing that.

FYI. Every i join WB, it was always since start it founded. Except marnox and zaura, theres a party who keep come when HP very low and only aim last hit. Soloing wb? Who the hell suggest that guy to solo wb, or maybe he just want to take the reward by himself.

Try to own boruta? I guess you only saw from 1st week only when everyone still fight us. And previously you said we are 3 v 1 and bullied a guild. Where are you even now, you dont play anymore and got that info. Besides the truth is that 1 bullied guild become like that because they betray their alliance.

Well this is my last reply. No point to reply someone who spread of bullsht without having evidence and a guts to show himself. Only hide behind the monitor with fake account.

3 Likes

Hi I am corfee from yn. Here is the speedbug report post by me… where is yours

:laughing: And I have to give some cookies :cookie: to your imagination ability :upside_down_face:

1 Like

4th week boruta coffemilk kicked out of boruta

Naaannii ?

mate coffeemilk GM is here now lmao

In feud, even my cafe member always kill each other…
is that problm bro ?

Why am i should give evidence if the accuser do not have evidence to bring us to jail? Lol. Make sure if you want to put someone to jail, bring enough evidence or you just embarrasse yourself lol. Meanwhile ppl you want to report do not lost anything. I guess you just one of the salty ppl due lost. Yea, loser can only always talk instead of fight.

Like that corfee, if want to show something, bring your thing boy.
If corfee only report that bug without video, for sure linh wont get banned :))

Yea better you keep yourself hidden or you will embarrassing yourself later.

" i cant proof what i said is true "

" Give me evidence my boy lmao "

I think we found the Genius.

:heeey: u killed me last night

Most tyrant guild ever, why set 20% tarriff to Orsha fine , i gonna quit game . Thanks Yucks&Noob.Ruin game feeling

Just move to klaipeda 1% tax :).

1 Like

but they set 1% tax to Klaipeda , whats the difference? klaipeda also have more & higher buff shop ,cheaper fishing bait have 8 channel if lagged in channel 1,2 . and tax only affect NPC price not affect on player shop /market .

1 Like

20% tax can make me poor ?

quit game cos 20% tax

SO MALD

pepeLaugh

I wont even get broke even all the cities are 20% tax. Get your ass work around man.

time to take klai!!!

Maybe Orsha is less … lag kek