Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA - Telsiai] Reichsgebiet Armee

maybe there is a limit, but we never refuse an application when we see one. though i must admit i have been not used to checking applications since i’ve been accustomed on one on one conversations with regards to recruitment. if you see me online, you can pm me so i can hasten the recruitment process

i also don’t know how to open the application form message. since i love listening why people want to join the guild and some applications has messages with them that i cannot open ; w ;

if you cannot load the guild cover image, here are all what you need to know about the guild

i don’t see how people could have mistaken us to be your-everyday-usual-guild, nor a former gm would evaluate the guild under those criteria while knowing the nature of the guild.

It sounded like that the said person has malicious intent to obscure the facts to manipulate people on what to expect from the guild for those kind of complaints with questionable legitimacy to occur. . .

Denying that your management has issues, then lowering my points onto “malicious intentions” and “trolling” just proves my point on how (in)competently managed this guild is.

If you’re still wondering if my information is obscure, said complaints came from your ex members, now my guildies as well(as to which I trust my guild master not to fail us). Although some of them come from people now guildless as well.

Let’s just leave it at that.

Ow<b

1 Like

i think i’m starting to understand how the lack of english proficiency is the cause of these confusion Owo;;

Big time B1 unbeatable 999.96 cm but I haven’t taken a pic :frowning:

1 Like

we’ll get it again next time =w=/

i mean, even i got a second chance to take a screenie of our haunted farm OAo

but i was again unprepared for it and my view was blocked by guild UI when me and mogs wer trying tu transfer back her title after resetting Owo

Here’s my entry for the weapon design contest Owo i can’t decide if a want a sword or a whip looking rod so i just end up going for both owO;;

I heard you also plan to make a Dullahan hammer, do not bulli dullahans :sad:

vampyrs

What? I’m feeling halloweeny owO and speaking of which, a vampire trio traveling along the shades to reach Tenet church for some trick or treating Owo/

Vampires… going to church… :tired:

normally, i am looking for this kind of rolls. but when i heard that there’s a couple of witch hats involved, i’m a bit sad with it ; w ;

The things you want will always find a way… to avoid you :distinguished:

sky%20and%20sea%20are%20one

Luckily, i found someone shouting to sell theirs Owo i wasn’t able to take a pic with the kind seller Ex-bee (i did try to look for him on the following days, but failed) ; w ; I was too overwhelmed at the time of the trade since stuffs happened, and he was considerate enough to reserve the hat for me ^w^ Here’s a nice starry blue evening fishing photo Owo/

Wait what? :hey:

1 Like

Well, we were able to create a group of a four member gtw party that we made an alliance to a guild to allow us to loiter in Baron Allerno owO

thank @Gherzales for that :prince:

I really enjoy GTW, it’s really fun considering the map is not an arena type owO and you see how your guildies do teamwork

especially against hordes of other players :tired:

but for now, our mercenary days will be taking a break :distinguished:

source material
Cod4_heartbreakers

3 Likes

And finally! After many moons, we got our first patch of land Owo/

Ladies and gents, welcome to the RGA guild hangout :satisfaction:

The crooked walkway sure gives a homely feel to it ^w^

I really dislike your taste when it comes to walkways :tired:

That is to represent the hardships of humble beginnings Owo

You sure it’s not because to surprise people with our guildmate Silv’s garden landscaping skills? :hey:

And of course, The MogCafe Ow<b

Well, I really like how these parasol tables gives a classy look for the cafe :prince:

Well, that’s it for now in our guild update. Hope we can make this place bigger soon Owo

Wait… Why is there a castle wall right after Silv’s garden? And why is there a large space there?! :heeey:

It’s confidential information :distinguished:

4 Likes

Nice love the crooked entrance

2 Likes

thanks pete X3

it’s going to get even crooked once we reach lvl 3 Owo

Hello, are you guys still recruiting? I’d like to join

1 Like

elo Owo/ as of now we’re just a super casual guild with irregular players Owo;;

Though i can try to accommodate you to affiliated guilds if you want to owO

Send me a message here if you’re still interested Owoy

Ah yes~ In celebration of the New Year~ we erect this site for all our comrades who has gone to far away places. Let the Light of Ausrine guide them in their journey till the day we all meet again Owo/

Shid ald akwentans bee firgot,
an nivir brocht ti mynd?
Shid ald akwentans bee firgot,
an ald lang syn?
:prince:

Dedicated to our dear friend Osborne, best wishes to you and godspeed

here’s a full pic of the monument, It’s kind of sorta inspired from the Altar of Storms where hero souls can be summoned back to this realm Owo

2 Likes

And looks like an old soul has found its way back to us Owo

Welcome back to the army, Babou :prince:

Babou seems to enjoy the hangout X3

silv has come to pay us a visit as well X3

Buenas quería saber si podría unirme, y si tienen raid call, por el. Momento estoy descargando el juego

1 Like

hola, soy del servidor de SEA :satisfaction:

es posible que desee unirse a los servidores de NA o SA, son Klaipeda y Silute respectivamente Owo /

1 Like

Si el server klaipedia, pero hoy entre y el 80% de la descarga se borro aaaa q problema

En el servidor Sea hay muchos latinos?

1 Like