Tree of Savior Forum

SEA Players VS LA/SA Players - IMC Treatment

larger audience that bought the packs is not demand for you? 5% of sales to Southeast Asia and gain priority, right?

9 Likes

Donā€™t ignore us IMC, we need some answer :o

I would be pleased if the IMC at least answer. even a ā€œno.ā€ ignore what is not being right. even our emails she is ignoring. It was very easy to give attention to the testing period and shut the door in our face in the commercial opening of the game.

5 Likes

We want a LA/SA server, signed!

Yeah!!! We want a LA/SA server, signed!

Of course they will prioritise SEA first ! you have 300-400 ping rite ?..Pftt Thatā€™s it ? in SEA we have like 400~600 ping and sometimes 700 !!! :sob:yet only a little number of us cries about it ā€œSEA2HARDCORE4U3RDWORLDBADASSERYā€:sunglasses:

But i hope you got your servers too in the future :grin:

7 Likes

IMC please hear us. 400 ms ping on top of endless queuing and constant disconnects will kill the biggest player base on the game.

Donā€™t want/canā€™t open a server for us ? Then please say something and try to figure out the best way to proceed ! Comunicate with us, we figured by now you guys wouldā€™ve learned from the first fouderā€™s server scheme that connection and transparency with the players, or CUSTOMERS actually, is the only way to go.

Canā€™t wait to hear from you guys.

2 Likes

My ping without WTFast:

Yes, many of us are playing with these ping. Consider you are lucky for 300ms ping.

IMC already said the servers are being bottleneck for now, when the transfer kick-in they should be back to normal.

According to this thread most ppl from LA get under 150ms if the server get stable: For an accurate latency test, use ping 54.88.25.242

3 Likes

Yes! I play with 300 ~ 600 ping in my house, alas! current servers are also precarious, as in other games my ping points 180ms. in TOSkr I have exactly the same latency of this current NA.

1 Like

Not bad your ping at least you try, can you feel those need to Q for a few hours before we can start the game itselfā€¦ I can only measure our ping is around a few million away from youā€¦
IMC already mess-up whole TOS, thinking that they never expect this to happen but yet in CBT already that happenā€¦
Now you get the pictures why we need to pay every little features which already implement in CBT but yet in OBT we still had to suffer from this reasonā€¦

IMC, we want a LA/SA server!

1 Like

When Riot games (league of legends) launched Brazilian servers, they hosted it in Florida saying that Brazilians would have about 150 ping, however it didnā€™t happend, internet infrastructure is very bad over here, and even considering that we are close, the ping remain very high. Thatā€™s why Brazilians, and Latin Americans are hoping for a dedicated server.

Please, server latin!

2 Likes

No. This IP address is just a random address from Virginia, US.
IMC Games are using AWS (Amazon Web Services) Servers as explained here Game server location - check your ping. Thatā€™s the problem.
Iā€™ll try again to ilustrate it for you because maybe even SEA would get better pings without these AWS servers.
Uploadingā€¦
Uploadingā€¦

1 Like

Sorry, but the topic is about the server. we will not misinterpret it.

1 Like

IMC we deserve equal treatment to others regions since LA regions is a huge part of players.
High ping discourage us to play once we canā€™t even talk to NPCS in a good way.
Please IMC consider this LA server, or make Orsha LA serve since we adopt this server.

LATAM has Amazon infrastructure services which means it offers the same techincal challenge from other regions. My two points here is:

1. LATAM has a very large amount of players on Early Access (SteamSpy). This is going to escalate even more during F2P.

2. LATAM community is going to be the only one thats going to lose their game progress when regional servers are launched (based on LUG and Steam being built in different architectures)

This is an action game, so ping matters. Now, why do we have to lose our contributions to the Steam Server by indirectly being forced to play at LUG server?

6 Likes

Its the same location from AWS. They use AWS back in ICBT2 too, the ip was Laima server.

Any LA players who played ICBT2 can honestly tell me your ping back in ICBT2 ? I never see anyone from LA complain about bad ping before.

Yeah, we need, we not want our server for only exclusivity, but for a have good gameplay because 300~400 ping is so complicated to play, with delay. We want to be Heard FOR YOU IMC, We are the most part of the game!

I donā€™t even care about playing with North American players or whatever, BTW, i preffer play with worldwide players. The point is, we cant even play with this fps/ping, its impossibleā€¦ So, i donā€™t know how to fix it, maybe you guys donā€™t need host the server here, but please, fix it, my premium its going down and i cant warp/ level up, and sometimes i cant even log-in.
We are a huge comunity in the game, please, look for us