Tree of Savior Forum

SEA Players VS LA/SA Players - IMC Treatment

They are a company, we are they clients, we bought the product and we think there might be a problem, it’s just like all other products.

Or when you buy something that doesn’t work properly you just ignore it and buy a different one?

It depends on how the agreement is written. Even saying that could be considered a breach of contract.

Level Up! Games is also their client, and they have given IMC a heck of a lot more money than you have.

We deserve some answer!
Only an answer…

I think that they could give us at least an answer about that. Even if its a negative one. All that we want is to know that we’re at least being heard.

You don’t get it, we are not asking for a brazil server. We are asking for a Latin American Server. How hard is to understand just a simple fact. Or maybe an answer, who knows.

LUG isn’t just brazil…

Nice points Mupy, I fallow your fanbase site bro :smiley:
huehuebrbr

We need a server comparable to SEA.

Please, IMC, an answer.:video_game:

LA-SA.

It’s not about the money they give, it’s about a quality we are aiming for. If you don’t mind paying for a bad product it’s your problem, we do really want to play it with a low ping.

And LUG server isn’t working yet, so what’s the matter having a South American server on steam?

IMC talk to us please!

So isnt PlayOne just Indonesian right?

the PlayOne Sea would do the channeling of SEA with Indonesia

This guy got the point.

level up will do the channeling with the imc game server, which will be present in Latin America.

so are two identical situations.

1 Like

Ping isn’t the main issue right now it is server bottlenecks and RMT spammers. I hope that IMC continues to work on those issues before anything else.

You can play the game with a 1/4 second delay. It REALLY won’t kill you.

IMC could you create a server in Latin America in the southern hemisphere. because the lag is too high, I am discouraged to play … and do not buy anything to resolve this situation … and linger over a week will stop playing tree of savior.

is more than confirmed , IMC abandoned us and forgotten us !! :sob:

LA/SOUTH AMERIC

It’s not ONLY about ping. Its geographic culturistic democratic regional question. You got no point, until now, to be against the decision of making a latin american server. I guess we going for a severe resolution about what your point is.

1 Like

IMC please, server LA/SA NOW, with graphic released by you it is clear that a LA / SA server is fully viable and make the gaming experience better for at least 26% of the players. Ping 200-500 ms is not better than ping 30-100 (based on icbt2).