Tree of Savior Forum

📜 Hidden Mechanics List

Not sure if this is worth mentioning but if you successfully block an enemy with Highlander’s Cross Guard skill, the Swordsman skill 'Thrust" hits twice for a few seconds.

1 Like

It also prevents you from dying. (unless it was a bug and it’s been fixed).

About the Lethargy + Earthquake thing, are we certain it’s not a visual thing? It overkills twice on the same mob for the same %, and the health bar on bosses only gets hit once, not twice in quick succession.

Find something you barely can’t oneshot without lethargy, and try it again with lethargy.
Edit: Went and tested, Lethargy+Earthquake deals twice the damage of just earthquake.

About hunter Coursing and Pointing skill, it works on boss?

Wow I can finally log in! I’ll try to get the update done quickly. Thanks for the contributions.

I’m probably gonna be setting up an alternate means for this list because the unreliability of the forums. Probably a wiki page so contributions are much simpler.

Having learned Rush Dog would also make your pet cast it automatically frequently and deal the same damage as if you casted it manually.

I’m not sure which needs to be cast first but having Blessing buff + Concentration buff makes Concentration last way much longer than it’s supposed to as if it’s counting the strike limit of Blessing instead. The damage bonus also remains.

1 Like

I’ve repeatedly experienced having my Snow Rolling interrupted by enemies using Gust.

Worth adding that the “Freezing” status effect lowers defense of enemies by 70% at the very least. I’m not sure what exactly influences the amount, but I’ve only had defense being completely ignored (so 100% reduction) on small plant mobs.

Could be either size or enemy type? Perhaps even element.

Maybe flat damage have only one counter.

a couple more:

and

Get wood from carve an ice wall is a bug.
it was fix.

1 Like

yea, I saw that in the notes too. it made me sad :cry:

I’d fix it, but you can’t edit posts after a month or so, iirc.

Hunter
Maybe a glitch
can use Retrieve or Rush Dog while dog still Retrieving another target.

Dog will grab and drag Retrieving monsters around

If you link 2 Pyro’s Fireballs together using Linker’s Joint Penalty and use Psycho’s Psychic Pressure on one, the other will also create a fire nova.

1 Like

You have a video? I really want see this!

2 months later dude, read lol

This one is more of a general mechanic that applies to all classes:
Skills that inflict Armor Break or otherwise lower defense have their damage calculated post-debuff, so they are always “stronger” than they initially appear.

@milesmeloro
This no longer works as of early access and should be removed.

1 Like

the most basic of hidden mechanics is that enemies cant get you if you climb to high places and in most cases give up for a little and leave you alone…