Tree of Savior Forum

📜 Hidden Mechanics List

Indeed. I put it right at the top. Thank you and @Wurmheart for sharing this though-- I was editing them in then realized that tosbase had it half way through, hahaha.

@Insomm @Anarth Thanks guys. I don’t think a lot of this information will get listed in the game (their tooltip UI is too simplistic with big fonts and etc.) though.

For Swordsman:
Normal attacks can be cancelled with movement just like archer’s Moving Shot resulting in free attack speed bonus. Two-handed swords are the easiest to use this, other weapons may be a bit unstable.
Like this:

1 Like

I dont know if it is important but for Swordsman:

Peltasta’s Guardian skill says that “it cannot be used with Gung Ho” this isnt true, you can use it but it overrides Gung Ho (and vice versa).

I wanna add something here:

Peltasta

• When you use Swashbuckling skill without a shield, your game crashes.
1 Like

Well, I feel like that’d be an important one to be on the Bug Report forum :stuck_out_tongue:

Swordsman Skill Concentrate gives extra damage on every hit (damage and number of amplified hits depend on skill level and upgrade) ignores enemies armor(when beeing blocked it doesnt deal damage). When fighting against a boss my sword damage varies depending on what level the boss is, while Concentrate always deals the same amount of damage. People underestimate concentrate, i try to increase it as much as possible i do already nearly +100 Damage with it. And it gives a peltaster tank the possibility to deal damage in normal melee, without having to add attributpoints in str.

Highlander:

If you use the attribute Remove Knockback for Cartar Stroke, it will hit at a maximum of 4 hits regardless of what type of enemy you encounter (boss or normal ones). When you have it on and you hit a boss for instance, you will only get 4 hits max. So it’s safe to say that have it off when fighting bosses to deal more than 4 hits (more damage) and have it on when fighting normal mobs for more hits.

It is true, the text is correct, one skill overrides the other.
They can’t be used at the same time.

Would just like to give you props for the topic once again. Coming together very nicely, love the formatting of the list :smile:

Cleric:

• Deprotected Zone: defense reduction is only applied while monsters are inside the area.

Krivis:

• Aukuras: has a pseudo-taunt mechanic, where monsters aggro once torch is placed (probably due to the AoE acc debuff).

Paladin:

• Restoration: increases healing received from other sources.

Auras of any kind, like paladin restoration and krivis aukuras (level 3 attribute) give the same bonus damage as ground tile effects do for sadhu

1 Like

Thanks for the contributions all. I should have them added to the list tonight or in the morning.

Fireball: Flame Debuff increases fireball cd to 23s from 15. Increases SP cost too
Icebolt: Chance of Freeze increases SP cost by a small amount

Is it not mentioned in game? I haven’t paid attention, I looked up all the attributes before going in.

Oh- mybad. Didnt know that the site covered it. Might’ve missed it if it was ingame too but it wasn’t obvious. Took me awhile to realise why one of my pyros had 23s while the other had 15s hahaha

cleric divine might attribute that does damage to demon will still behave like it hit something on non-demon and cause aggro. You can toggle it off for divine might to not aggro.

Maybe this isn’t new, but Wizard’s Reflect Shield does in fact protect you from flinching and having your casting interrupted.

Not sure, if it was already mentioned, but the earliest way to utilise your ice wall and cryo:

• equip staff
  • now you can attack your ice wall with melee strike damage of it, by pressing the extra-attack/block button (‘C’).
  • profit !
1 Like

also fade doesn’t disappear from sadhu’s out of body autoattack

1 Like

Along with triggering Ice Walls, Bwa Kayiman also pushes Pyromancer’s Fireballs. It can be a bit tricky but with coordination I managed to fast travel my fireballs up and down the corridor in Royal Mausoleum Construction Chapel’s Storage area.

Linker Class

• Joint Penalty can link pyormancer’s Fireball together with monsters. So you can link monsters (or players) even if there is only one of them.

-Hangman’s Knot affects Fireball as well. Using the skill will bring the monsters and the fireball into one spot.

1 Like