Tree of Savior Forum

Schwarzer Reiter C3 Tips and Tricks after patch

I think this should be decent enough for farming low level stuff. One thing I must say is that I really don’t have an idea on what is the decent stuff for farming Lv.315 or end-game things.

I still have my old Manamana, I’ll give it a try later to have something to say.

But when I say decent what I’m saying is: Practonium weapons, Transcendence, 60+% attributes on all DPS skills, decent armor for staying alive. Can go easily over 100m investment to be really okay on end-game.

On the other hand I have my FF 2 farmer with way less investments, prolly less than 50m or even less, and still one-shots Lv.315 monsters with a +9 Superior Corona Rod with 2 Lv.6 Blue Gems (I got a +16 Blue Lv.315 Rod now though).

I’ll do this! For the meantime (I’ll update the main topic later) this post have the skill build and some reasoning on the skills:

I really can’t give any solid opinions on Falconer 3 >.<, I never tried not even Falconer C1. I think it might be a good idea to summon @Nukella for this. He’s the best Falconer 3 I know around.

There’s one catch though. Circling is bugged so anything with Circling does great damage. Falconer 3 will still be strong but it may be good to try to measure or ask people on the proper skill effects instead of building on top of a bugged skill >.<. It seems to be duplicating hits more than intended.

1 Like

I’m playinh with ps controller, apply = for xbox.

Start = Cancel (Esc)
Select = Use your quest teleport (backspace)
L1 + Select = Map (M)
L2 + Start = Use Quest item (V)
R1 + Select = UI mode
R1 + R2 = Sit/stand (insert)
L1 + L2 + Up Trigger = mounth companion (alt up)
L1 + L2 + Down Trigger = dismounth companion (alt dwn)

L3 = Swap Weapons (Alt Z)
R3 = Lock Target (ctrl)
(Pressing the analogs)

I don’t remember more, but i think there’s a way to open world map.

PS: @LunarRabbit Vellheider is better than Holgan for SR & Cata IMO. We got hp, accuracy and evasion from our companions, vellheider has more HP than holgan, holgan has more accuracy & evasion than vellheider. Pinguin & Bird have the same HP of vellheider & evasion/accu than holgan, plus buff

1 Like

Huh I see, really grateful for that info @LunarRabbit, will be rounding here to stay tuned and asking some more I guess tho.

God is so hard to read now with this hyperwhite background,

I read so much people asking about gears for SR. In my personal experience, with unestable ping of silute (from 80 to 350-500) can do 140 on 9 min or less, manamana +7, isablity +7 with out gems, Limacoon atribute at 40 on char 330, and 80 on char 280. Same time with full STR, DEX or hybrid, base dmg arround 2k (from 1,8 to 2,2) 170 dg take me around ±30 min.

Demon prisson mob die with 2 hits.

Can Farm Like 300-400 kugeris sword mob in 1 hr.

I don’t even try yet 290 & crystal mines solo.

i don’t know if i forget to mentionate another place.

2 Likes

I’m staying with 200 DEX even after reset event.

With the way how my ping fluctuates every now and then, it seems to be the sweet spot - at the best ping it seems nearest to the cap (which I got at 250).

I’ll probably be getting a little bit more DEX from future gear anyways especially once I switched to full leather.

Off-topic: WOW, SR can really carry itself even in TBL with just Pevordimas Pistol against people w/ +16 orange 315 trans-9 and stuff. XD Just caracole burst and retreat+limacon all day lol it’s like easy mode for archers.

1 Like

I’ll just drop this here for those who want to know their ASPD cap based on ping:

1 Like

Erm Falc3 is more of a supporty class with some DPS. Sonic strike and Pheasant is bulk for your DPS. Aiming is the main tool it offers along with circling so think
of classes that take advantage of it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much on this. Also, i’ve been meaning to ask, does caracole need to be fully charged to deal full damage?

Afaik no, there’s no “Lv.” indicator when charging and I never noticed high differences in damage when fully charging or not. I think it’s a charging skill mainly to let you walk while holding it.

@LunarRabbit
I really like to play with SR now.
But I dont now much about new itens since I quite from the from for like 7 months, what do you think is better for him for itens, status and skills?
My thoughts until now is 150~180 dex and rest on str, how much you invest on dex depend on your gears.
My tree is Archer 2, Ranger 3, SR3 and I want to go ET with my friends. Yesterday we did 5F just to test and we did but didnt try go to 10F.
For now i’m using +9 manamana with green gem 7 and +8 isbality, and I want to get aspana in the future but I dont now if is good to get other gun before, what do you think?
Other itens is Max petamion, 2x Sissel, Virtov set.
Where I can ge Aspana recipe?
Currently my skills are on 75~80(Limacon, Retreat Shot, Barrage…)
What are other good skills from SR? Limacon 15, Retreat Shot 15 and i dont now about the rest… Any other is usefull on PvE or ET?
If you can give your opinion on it will be really helpfull.

What’s your best combination of armor test atm? eastern leather is really good though i’m thinking of going back to the ol’ red veris gloves (23 crite). Still looking for some non 280+ HG stuffs.

Are Aoe +1 headgears / Aoe+1 in gloves better? ( I have spare items like these)

What is your current armor set? Thanks.

Wouldn’t the Manahas set be the best?

Hi, im new with SR3. i will try this patch Archer2-sapper2-appraise1-Sr3. honestly i dont like ranger skill.
only want sapper for aoe traps.

caracole is better than wild shot or retraet?? pls tell me whats is the priority line skill tree for this new patch (SR3 skills)

What’s the best build for SR3 ET/solmiki runner and for 140/170 full farmers in your opinion and why?

Choices:

a2r3sr3
a2r2app1sr3
a2r2ro1sr3
a3r1app1sr3

I built an A2-Sap3-SR3 its definitely a fun build but has some flaws. All of your sapper skills will dismount you and if you have Limacon on, it will debuff you once you dismount and that’s very annoying. The Mount’er add-on is a must for this build. I believe the synergy between the most popular SR pre-classes; QS3 or Ranger fits the game play of SR3 better.

2 Likes

a3r1app1sr3 i see this build in the top 10 semanal builds in ktos… why archer 3?

primeiro pistola maior dano de Sr vem da pistola depois pode ficar em crossbow

Just one of the choices when I screen all the replies on this post :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, do you guys think archer1-ranger3-fletcher1-sr3 will work well? Im not liking rogue, and i want to do mere damage on bosses