Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for September 5, 2017

Due to so many questions and no response and so much anticipation about the future change because they do not summarize what they intend to do in this month of September so it will lighten a little the hearts and the anxiety of players who can not stand so much more expectation

2 Likes

i think they will not summarize because they will do nothing this month again, like the last one!

i have 2 question, we will get wings, but we will get slot for wings too? and what is this hair dye? ?_?

Another week of nothing. Looks like I wont be logging in again until end of 2017 if they do deliver.

1 Like

RIP. I was hoping for a small glimpse of R9 info by now. Game’s just at its lowest low at the moment. Oi, IMC!

1 Like

Wait… again?
The same post Windmill?
Yeah, why not?

So:

No PG fix:

No Tauma fix:

No Psy fix:

No Rune of Giants fix:
(moviment animation desynchronization)

No update, no rank 9 info, no pvp, no gvg, no fun, no comunication.

W a y T o G o

**no optimization

3 Likes

At this point your community needs some kind of road map, i.e. a schedule of when you plan to release things. It is getting pretty absurd.

2 Likes

She even reply our answer, i think when they don’t know what to say, they hide like a bunny in the woods :joy:

Dammit, you guys don’t deserve the game you have created, give to a real publisher…plox

maintenance for this?
lol

@staff Can you guys please Stop holding important things to apply in Semestral “big updates”?. The playerbase is dropping a lot recently. If there’s anything ready, just release it already in Weekly or Monthly updates instead of 2~6 months… :neutral_face:

It’s better to have Weekly ~ Monthly good updates instead of a Big List of updates that you should have released earlier

6 Likes

We just need pvp boys, release tbl at least.

3 Likes

seriously…this game is in the hands of the wrong people

2 Likes

Next month marks 1 year of rank 8 and the only major content we’ve had since then was the combat changes but even, that’s not really new content. Just mechanics being reworked. The rank reset was a good thing and got people olaying again.

So a year and we don’t have any kind of timeframe on new content coming down the pipe. K.

2 Likes

Hm, even me getting disappointed with such a drag. Not good D:

You should release rank9 info before kim nukes Seoul.

just saying.

2 Likes

We have a rough timeframe because IMC usually announces things 1-2 months in the blog before they get implemented on Ktest. From then it’s about another 2 to 4 weeks until KTOS, and then another ~3 months until we might get it on ITOS.

Judging from this, the next level cap update will arrive the earliest early November 2017 on ITOS, and worst case we get it in March 2018.

When the two Kims step up, two worlds are left in scrambles…

1 Like

Don’t forget trump asked all american to leave korea before september so he can nuke kim.

I wouldnt mind a new server that is for premium users only, and no TP shop available.

I would gladly have a monthly fee just to access a game, instead this horrible TP shop.

2 Likes

It will be the biggest runaway if whales and co could not feed on peasants tears.
What I mean, there are games that enforce balance and the “others” who just make a flavor of the month of horrible balancing to sell reset, the point is to frustrate players and make them spend to catch up.