Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for September 5, 2017

Click here for the patch notes!

Still no PvP? what the hell? :disappointed:

5 Likes

:confounded: We are working very hard to prepare it, but for now please enjoy the new event!! :penguin:

5 Likes

Yeaaah, another week without blue dye, which is in ktos since months :3 But this cube is in since only some weeks…
YEAAAH ALL FOR THE MONEYYYYY

2 Likes

No PvP, no BDS fix… :tired_face:

3 Likes

My hopes for this game already reaching to zero. :expressionless:

4 Likes

I wonder how they managed to break bds in the first place. IMC coders are just not getting tired of raising handicaps here and there without adding anything else but cash shop stuff.

But more cash notes every weak, that’s how you get rid of your player base, ladies and gentlemen.

2 Likes

Why no just enable TBL as it is now? We have already seen 3v3. Please, let us just play as it is. It is only 1-2 lines in your code. Apply all the patches and pvp fixes later.

2 Likes

i have at least hope for saalus update and card slot update, but another week of no progress.

i’ll skip playing this week

4 Likes

i think we will never get this dye… or it will be inside goddes cube xD

2 Likes

I guess it is available here: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1083
5 quests = Hair Dye Box (7 Days) x1

Thanks for the update. Further I would like to ask whether you can think about adding the following things:

• 7 Days Tokens in the TP Shop

• Item Limit for non-Token Players from 1 to 3 or 1 to 5

• Item Limit for Token Players from 10 to 12 or 10 to 15

• It would be great to have an official Discord Server for Tree Of Savior

• Please add a level limitation for entering Klaipeda or other cities. Requirements should be something like:

• Level 10-15 character required for entering the city

• Further please add a system which does not allow characters with lower level like 1-40 to spam Gold-Seller messages. An Idea might be to give a character a certain quantity of messages. Something like 5 messages per hour. And once the messages are used you need to kill 10 monsters in order to get another few free messages. And once you are level 40 or higher the system will be removed.

Kind regards,
Shahila

I wonder if we’ll be able to choose the dye we want or it will be random…
But if it’s not implemented in itos, we cannot have it :confused:

Are you??
You bring to us the new costumes, but not the new stuff that has come before and together with this new costumes. Also, you bring the costumes in blessed cubes, while they came in ktos in boxes.
Don’t lie for us, its not fair to your players, we are not that dumb.

5 Likes

Due to so many questions and no response and so much anticipation about the future change because they do not summarize what they intend to do in this month of September so it will lighten a little the hearts and the anxiety of players who can not stand so much more expectation

2 Likes

i think they will not summarize because they will do nothing this month again, like the last one!

i have 2 question, we will get wings, but we will get slot for wings too? and what is this hair dye? ?_?

Another week of nothing. Looks like I wont be logging in again until end of 2017 if they do deliver.

1 Like

RIP. I was hoping for a small glimpse of R9 info by now. Game’s just at its lowest low at the moment. Oi, IMC!

1 Like

Wait… again?
The same post Windmill?
Yeah, why not?

So:

No PG fix:

No Tauma fix:

No Psy fix:

No Rune of Giants fix:
(moviment animation desynchronization)

No update, no rank 9 info, no pvp, no gvg, no fun, no comunication.

W a y T o G o

**no optimization

3 Likes