Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance for October 15, 2019

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Scheduled Maintenance for October 15, 2019’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1830

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

:prince:

5 Likes

laziness at its finest
can’t give a decent patch and can’t write a 5 line patchnote without copy paste the one from last week…

and thank you for not fixing the instance bug that’s plaguing that deserted thing you call a game, it’s not like we’ve been begging for it for weeks now

i was 100% sure we would get the power ranger godess cube tho
i don’t give a damn but if they don’t even care about their own cash grab… it says a lot

3 Likes

Does this mean summer festa ends tomorrow and the npc/coins will stay until next week, or the event ends next week? It’s not very clear

The event ends tomorrow you can’t get any more coins. The NPC will remain and you can trade your remaining coins, but all coins and magic ice will be deleted alongside the NPC on October 22nd. All items you obtain exclusively through the coin NPC will be deleted then as well.

Well today I just unistall this game and erase all signs of it in my PC, I just can’t stand the broken classes and I not need all the rage and bad times in the last months, no balance patch in the horizon and I don’t want to wait more, this is not fun anymore, bye.

Thx Omny/shadows for kill the game you are doing great.

We get content patches every 2 months. It has not been 2 months since the last content patch. Based on this estimation, we should be getting a content patch in 2-3 weeks.

they are steady though
check this last week announcement (8th oct)

3 Likes

If they remove the [Event] +11 t8 savinose weapon and the +11 savinose armor parts that people also probably ichored, transcended and invested a lot on them, they sing the game’s funeral song. I’m a hardcore devoted player, but I would probably leave the game too if this happens.

This won’t happen. They’re not deleting the armor and weapons.

Edited.

huhft i think its will be deleted

currently its gone.you sure bout this?

The event page said it would, so that’s all we can go by. If it’s gone now, they either made a mistake with the event page or the NPC.

• All unspent items and non-permanent items from the event and Event Help NPC will be removed during the scheduled maintenance of October 22, 2019, a week after the end of the event.

wow.the announcement wrong and now the in game too.
talk bout incompetent.
please pay em higher

Yeah… I’m almost leaving too… They’re losing players and doing nothing to change this… here goes another hardcore player… sadly

Yeah you’re right. Those were given via boxes, so they will stay. They will only remove the unopened boxes, so people just have to choose their weapons and armor before next week to avoid trouble.