Tree of Savior Forum

Patch notes 29/10/2019 hype

So…monday patch notes hype again?

Yeah, it will be like 2 months after legend skiaclipse patch, making it most likely to be the huge Arts/Housing/NewHG patch.
If not i advise sending tickets to know why they are late and when it will reach us.

ITT

https://i.imgflip.com/nn7jo.jpg

Always hype pls imc dont break our hearts :frowning:

empty patch notes once again and more p2win, you only need to pay 1175 TP to get your personal 5 star legendary demon lord card.

2 months without update, maybe the servers are closing forever soon?

Two months is an estimate. Next week or the week after is likely.

1 Like

Unfortunately they made the mistake with the Vasalos NPC which surely will delay the big patch by at least one week. I was already expecting something only for 29/10, now I’m not even sure it won’t be delayed until the week after.

The update has no relation to the Vasalos NPC.

Updates 2019 so far:
15th January : Re:build update
29th January Borutas Kapas update
12th February new GTW update
12th March Irredian Shelter update
14th May Episode 11 update
25th June White Crow Raid update
20th August White Crow Legend Raid update

This means that 1 month between updates is more common than 2 months.
And the Arts update is ± as small as the Irredian Shelter update that was ready 1 month after the previous update.
So either they now do less work in 2 months than previously in 1 month or the patch includes parts of the SFR patch (which I highly doubt).

We’re already falling behind the 2 months of update difference between KTOS and iTOS [KTOS had the Arts update in the second week of August, 8.8.2019] and the only updates that come over quickly now are Leticias cubes, Goddesses Blessed Cubes and TP packages.

1 Like

The issue is that most of those aren’t full fledged content updates and just them enabling content or adding in balance changes. When things don’t exist on KTOS to port over, we can only get what they already have.

A good example is Boruta. Functionality for Boruta was added in the Re:Build update, but was kept disabled for two weeks to give people time to situate their characters in the new update.

There are a lot of dynamics that go into them deciding what patch to give us when they do give us a full content update. By your own list, the content updates were January -> March -> May -> June -> August. Boruta and GTW were both added sooner and enabled once the timing was right. There was the one update in June out of schedule, but that was to get us the Skiaclipse Unique Raid sooner… and I don’t think anyone is complaining about getting content sooner than the 2 month standard. Two months after June, in August, we got another update.

Everything is on schedule and I’m not sure why there are any surprises.

It was never stated that we would always have 2 months in difference of content. We simply get content updates every 2 months, and in these content updates, they determine what can make it over here and what shouldn’t be depending on a variety of factors.

The Leticia Cube and Goddess Cube updates continue unabated for the game to make money and always have, even before they started giving us updates on this frequent schedule. This schedule for updates is much more frequent than the majority of other KR games, and the time difference is also much smaller. These updates take significantly less work and time to bring over than large client and server functionality updates with a heap of localization work to do.

I’m being objective, and anyone can put the pieces together to understand how this all works, but I don’t expect them to.

3 Likes

If 999 of 1000 users say that the patch of this game id delaying to much, will always have 1 stand white knight to defend imc. Thanks for that!

I’m here to help the community. Always have been. These are facts that you are welcome to attempt to dispute, but will find difficulty in doing so.

5 Likes

And i always admire your work for it, but that’s not why i have to agree with everything. I created a post in the past week saying the same thing, but the post represents more then judt my own opinion, its my entire guild that shares the same Though. This could not even be the main problem of this game, but with felt that this is the problem for us, wi will try to make imc hear us. It’s not fine the way it is, even if this is the fastest korean game to do it.
Also, i trully now about the work to implement new patchs, i have never said that its easy, cause its not, but as a client, its not my problem. It seems awful, but that’s the true. I am a developer too, and there is no, NO to my clients.

1 Like

[GM] Honeydew said a big update should come by the end of this month :prince:
Patch Notes 29/10/2019 Hype

1 Like

No big update but still having fun. Might buy the 5 star demon lord package.

How many months has passed sinse they released the new HG on Ktos? just how many months? i counted like 4 to 5 entire months…
:tired: now they hyped some players sayng that by the end of the month there will be a big patch.

WAIT!! GM?? IN SILUTE?!!?!?
Does not matter. I’m hyped.
I AM SUPER HYPED!!!

time to change the tittle of the post xd

Hoping for sentai cube soon :sad:

Well, this coin event was longer than the sprout event, right?

We got a big patch with sprout event (May 14th - June 11th) and then I guess 2 weeks later another big patch.

Vasalos Coins and Varna patch are (August 20th - October 15th) and now looks like another 2 weeks if what GM Honeydew says pans out for the next big patch.

So at least recently and this year, it’s much slower for this patch and it seems intentional since they made the coin event twice as long. More expensive items in the shop allows for this but can definitely still burn players out (raises hand).

It’s not necessarily how long it takes that’s disgruntling, but rather the lack of information. We wait for patch notes and then IMC says, “Hey, guys we have more things you can spend money on but no content and we don’t have any information about it either!” Not really a good look when all we have to go off is a rare monthly GM appearance on one of the servers when it would make sense to have big patches announced with updates and expected dates.

Anyway, that’s just how I feel about it. Feel free to agree or not o/